Transferring Data from Android to IPhone

Hi! So I just recently got a new iPhone and was wanting to transfer my data from my old android to my new phone, but every-time I enter the username and password it says Login Error.
I was wondering if there was any other way to transfer it because I really am hoping to start playing on the app again. Thank you, and have a great day!

3 Likes

You can’t transfer from Android to iPhone. You will have to start over. :sweat: I know, it sucks. I had to do it last year in December when I was switching from an Lg Stylo 2 to an iPhone. :woman_facepalming:t5:

Alright, thanks for letting me know. I think I’m just going to move on from episode though because of this. I had so much saved up, it would be pointless to start over.

1 Like

You’re welcome. I didn’t want to start over either. I used my old phone until I finally gave in and started over.

Maybe send a support ticket about this:

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I just did, maybe there is some way to at least help because I had over 80 passes saved up, but other than that i’m not sure.

Perhaps you could still use your old phone to read Episode stories while you wait for a response? :thinking:

I could, but it’s glitchy and doesn’t really work. I’m hoping to maybe get at least my passes back, but if I don’t i’ll just have to quit playing.

It is your choice : )
Do whatever makes you happy :smile:

Also, I know what you mean-I only have one device (an android that I love and wouldn’t want to replace with another device-one is good enough for me and it’s still working, so it’s a keeper :wink: ) But, when I read stories on Episode—> omg, those ads take like 15 minutes plus to load, because they keep on glitching, argh :persevere:
Though, these days, I haven’t been reading much on Episode, hmm…:thinking:

Yeah, well thank you for all the help! It’s much appreciated!