Transferring from android to iOS (why can't we do it)

Now I don’t know if this is in the right tag or if this has been done before

But I believe episode should let us transfer between phone types. I googled if you could do it as I had an Oppo (android) and now I have an Iphone 12 pro (iOS)
I don’t really understand why it’s not a possibility but they definitely should make it doable because I miss having my stories on my phone

13 Likes

Yeah, true!

Episode should let us transfer from Android to Apple!

Support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

These could seriously make someone lose their account if their iOS phone breaks and they have an iOS account but can’t transfer it to an android phone, no one is going to buy a separate phone for episode. Support!

Also, I would suggest renaming the title to FEATURE:[Item goes here] as not naming it like that goes against feature request guidelines and could get the topic closed :slight_smile:

And shift the category to feature+art suggestions or it could get flagged

suppport

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Revive this topic and huge support.
This is bull. We should be able to. All of my stories, my whole progress in the stories… Everything I’ve ever bookmarked on the App…
That’s far more important than dividing iOS and Android experience…
@Tory is there any way you could speak to the team about this? Because I think this is an issue that needs to be fixed…

1 Like

Support :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Support :100::two_hearts::two_hearts: