TrAsH rEvIeW tHrEaD **sToRiEs AnD aRt ~OpEn~

Hey peeps :v:, want me to review your story, cover, or art? I can assure you I’m not a fake bitch and I’ll be very honest, and I’ll give constructive criticism. In no way, will I intend to offend you, if I do please tell me straight away. :heart:

Stories:

Story Name:
Author:
Genre:
Link to story if possible:

The first chapter will be read, grammar, directing, character development, cover and description will all be reviewed for you. There’ll be a star rating for all of them.

Art:

Picture of art:
What is your art? A cover, splash etc:
**I’ll review your art with stars and give basic critiques.

Slots (5):

@ZADDY Not To Hot.

3 Likes

Yesssss

1 Like

@ZADDY grab some popcorn, and enjoy your review.

Not to hot

Cover: :star::star: :star:
Currently you have the small cover, I’d encourage you to make your lager cover to look like the smaller cover, and still include the customised splash notice etc.
Customised Splash: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Your customised splashes look literally amazing, it clearly shows you invested your time into making it.
Intro: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Your into was actually pretty amazing, it was simple yet you managed to make it look fancy and just amazing in general.
Description::star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
LITERALLY. It deserves 5 stars, because of how much splash you put into it, the read definitely would want to read on, as it’s hooking.
Character Introduction: :star::star::star:
Your character introduction was pretty good, it is down to earth, and it does what it needs to do. If I laughed at cleavage girl, then I think everyone else will too. “Wow my titty” literally got me cracking up.
Character Dialogue: :star::star::star::star::star:
Your dialogue for each character, shows it represents them in their singular way, with Roy an annoying bully making Dante purr, and cleave girl who has the power to smell cheese burger grease. And don’t even get me started on Micheal… with his powerful sense to identify crippling anxiety.
Directing: :star::star::star::star::star:
No explaining needed, your directing is amazing and it’s obvious you spend time perfecting every line of coding.
Overall: :star::star::star::star::star:
Your story left me creasing and howling, for that well done. Because that’s rare, people try to make their readers laugh and it is so unnatural, but you pulled it off! I’ll definitely be reading again! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the review!!!
Now this is what I’m talking about :heart:
Although I’m confused by the large cover?
Is it not showing up or are you saying it should look more like the small cover?

1 Like

Can you review my story please?

It’s called Tokyo Underground :slight_smile:

I’d really appreciate some feedback to my story, there are 6 episodes published right now, but I’m working on the 9th one already and will publish in a few days :slight_smile: So let me know how many episodes you’ve read
Story Name: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I would love a review :upside_down_face:
Name : Out of the…box?!
Author:@ya
Genra : adventure
Link:

Thank you :grin:

Cool thread!

Hey!
I would really love to get a feedback on my story

Author: Mystique
Story name: Teacher or Queen?
Genre: drama

Thank you so much :blush:

I’m bad at explaining, as you can tell lmao, yeah I was trying to say it should look more like the smaller cover.

HI!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Story Name: The Pregnancy Curse
Author: Dr.Smile
Genre: Comedy

Hi there!
If you are still accepting requests, I’d love to get some feedback. Here are the details of my story:
Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

Kotton Kandie by PrettyEri
bb7fc107e5e8ffd4fa273e35ce11aa1f4b91ecf3_1_361x500
Kandie’s finally free from an abusive marriage. Now it’s time for her to start anew - with a stalkerish ex-husband on her tail. Help her navigate through life. Choices Matter

Thank you.

Story Name: Two To Tango
Author: Granolias
Genre: Action
Link:

Hi there! I would like a review! I like the format of your review style and I would like to have some feedback so I can further improve my story. I hope you enjoy the early chapters and I look forward to your honest review! Thank you!

These are the details of my story:

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

/

I have seen you around the forums and you seem really cool! I’d love if you could review my story too! Don’t worry, I do not mind waiting - if possible, could you PM it to me!

Thanks and here are my details - (btw this is a random question but are you British? You just sound British to me :joy:)

Title: Crossed Paths

Genre: Comedy (more of a rom-com tbh)

Author name: Dreamer

I know you’ll be an honest one so I cannot wait to see what you think! :heart:

Hey, cheers for doing this! Hope you enjoy my story, I’d love some honest feedback from you,
If it’s possible could I have my review by PM? :slight_smile:

Title - Evolved
Author - H.K
Genre - Fantasy/Drama
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5246307565830144

I would like a review please!

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav