Trouble logging into episode app on ipad

I just got an iPad and I’m trying to log into the episode app, and I’m wondering what this means? I’m trying to log into my iPad but I want to make sure it doesn’t delete anything from my phone, if that make sense :sweat_smile: if anyone knows please let me know :pleading_face:

1 Like

It only says it will overwrite all data on ‘this device’, so as you have not used app on that new iPad should be ok. But wait to see if you get any other replies

2 Likes

Okay, thank you :blush:

I also think that’s what that means

1 Like

Update: It worked haha! I was just afraid it would delete my stuff but no! :sweat_smile:
@Sydney_H it’s been solved, please close this thread thanks :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I have an iPad as well and all my stuff from my phone transferred over when I paired it to bypass the iCloud process in the beginning, but I haven’t downloaded episode for this reason :face_holding_back_tears:. Seems like a hustle to me tbh :sweat_smile:

Hopefully yours didn’t delete anything such as gems, passes, or even the bookclub to make you start from zero

1 Like

No thankfully it didn’t! Everything is the same, I decided to take the risk but glad it worked :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aha that’s good to hear, glad it worked out :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hey, love! I have recently gotten an IPad too and it said the same thing. I did type overwrite and everything that is now on my iPad is still on my phone, so you should be fine!

1 Like