Trouble Uploading Cover

I’ve been having some trouble and I was wondering if anyone out there might be able to help. I recently created a new large cover for one of my stories but despite it being 874 kb, the portal kept saying it was too big at 1.3 MB. So I adjusted both the size and ppi of the image, making many smaller versions (the smallest of which only has a file size of 86.4 kb), but every time I try to upload it keeps saying that the file is too big at 1.3 MB. I even completely recreated the image on a tiny canvas for one of those and still had the same problem. Does anyone know what might be going on here or what I might have to do to fix it? I’ve never run into this problem before.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a bug, well if I say about me I get this problem too but then I started resizing my pics on canva and now I don’t get those problems
You may try it or if you want I can resize it for you

But I’m not really sure if it would work but you may try

Yeah, normally resizing works for me as well. But for some reason it’s not doing anything in this case. I’d appreciate if you could try sizing it down for me. Maybe there’s some sort of glitch in my software because of how it was created.

1 Like

Yes I’ll resize it for you if you can provide me the cover :innocent: