Trouble viewing animations

I am writing my story and trying to view the animations for my characters in the animations catalogue but nothing is showing up. Even when I go to my characters they aren’t showing up it is just a white screen. I was wondering if this issue was happening to a lot of people or just me?
Also I’m unsure what category this would go in I’m sorry if this is the wrong one.

1 Like

If your writing on safari and it says downloading data, but then the data finishes downloading and just stays as a white screen. A suggestion is to switch to chrome instead. Not the computer but the website chrome, it’s a tiny bit slower but your story will go back to normal. Btw, I’ve had trouble like this before but when I switched to a chrome it came back to normal and worked completely fine. Hope this helped. :wink:

The same thing is happening to me but I’m on a mobile iPhone what do I do??? Please help

The same thing is happening to me but I’m on a mobile iPhone what do I do??? Please help

I’m not sure about on Iphone but I switched to chrome, closed all my tabs and shut down the computer waited a little then turned it back on

It got worst since the new update I can’t see my characters at all before it was a chance on wether they will show up but not anymore