Trouble with favourites on the app

I am working with a few others to make a story and I wanted to watch the progress so far so I logged out of my episode account and logged into our group account and played the episode.

After I finished I logged back into my personal account and but then I noticed all my favourite books were gone and replaced with these random books and that I’m supposedly read over 4 episodes of

When I checked my profile it was the same and had the books I recommended on there but it had just gone back a few episodes but i only put like 2 books on there so idk about all my other favourite books

Okay so I’m kinda lost on what to do here so if you have a solution please say

2 Likes

I would say try to log out and log back in. This has happened to me also a few times!

2 Likes

You should send a help ticket if other options does not work

2 Likes

This is also a really good idea!

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

welcome!! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried this a few times but I’ll try again

1 Like

How do I do that?

1 Like

Oh then I think you should use the help ticket!! Just like @Txlx_star suggested!

2 Likes

PM @Sydney_H :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay thanks

1 Like

you’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face: hope that helps :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

How do you send a help ticket? All of my favorites were removed and replaced with stories I’ve already read and erased. I’ve tried deleting them but they just reappear.

2 Likes

You can ask @Sydney_H for a Ticket :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey there @Bella2016, welcome to the forum! :grin: Submit a ticket via this link to our support team, and they’d be happy to help you! :smiley:

1 Like

@Sydney_H is a great person to ask for help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H @Jeremy please can you close this thread?

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: