Trouble with layer

Ahh I see - you may need to use an overlay but maybe @Dara.Amarie or @Apes can help too :sparkling_heart:

No problem, I’ll take one right now!

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendations! Should I maybe private message them? Or see if they respond to this post?

Perhaps PM them your issue if they do not respond to this post here.

Also, there are directing help threads which may offer some help. Bear with me, I will send you some links.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’d really appreciate that! Don’t worry take your time :heart:

1 Like

Also, quick warning!

Dara is on a vacation so she is enjoying her lovely self.

Ah okay thanks for the warning :slightly_smiling_face: I won’t disturb her then… And thank you for the links!

1 Like

No worries - usually you will find even more links and help threads when browsing directing help where someone is bound to be online and help :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Oh cool thank you for that tip too! I’ll get that screenshot… Sorry got distracted lol :laughing:

1 Like

Haha no worries (distraction happens to the best of us :wink: me included)

This is my script…

Haha thanks for understanding lol! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

The “at layer 2” isn’t supposed to be there… I forgot to delete it before the screenshot lol :joy:.

1 Like

Okay, maybe what you can do is add a courtroom overlay - I think there is one, I’ll look it up. I get a bit stuck on default overlays

1 Like

Type: INT. COURTROOM WIDE - DAY with INT. COURTROOM WIDE - DAY to 1 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 0

Then set your character to a layer higher than 0

2 Likes

Oh cool, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Oh nice… Thanks!

2 Likes

@MBlack btw (a bit off topic) but I absolutely love your stories!

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like