Trouble with rotating and flashing overlay

Hey, loves!!

So, I’m trying to have a magic overlay flash and rotate at the same time, but nothing I do seems to work. Now, my overlay just isn’t showing up at all in the preview. I have no idea what I’ve done wrong. If you could help me, I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks!!

Maybe something like this would work? :

@ui OVERLAYNAME create
@ui OVERLAYNAME opacity 0 in 0
@ui OVERLAYNAME shifts to x y z
@ui OVERLAYNAME scales to y y

&ui OVERLAYNAME rotates x anchor point y y in t
&ui OVERLAYNAME opacity 1 in 0.2

@pause for t

Can you show a screenshot of your script?

This is it. It’s not appearing no matter what I do. :disappointed: I’m sorry for just now replying, had to work during the week and didn’t have much free time.

What does ui stand for?

1 Like

Hello,
The ui command is for if you want to stick your overlay to the screen meaning it will stay in camera view even if you changed zones, etc…

You could try this if you want by removing lines 2638-2643 and then starting on line 2638 put:

&overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC create
&overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC opacity 0 in 0
&overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC rotates 0 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0
&overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC shifts to 215 288 in zone 1
&overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC scales to -0.278 -0.278

@pause for 2

&overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 5 then overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC rotates 0 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0 loop inf times
&overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC opacity 1 in 4 then overlay PURPLE BLACK MAGIC opacity 0 in 4 loop inf times

(Make sure your overlay is in the right spot and is at the right size you want it at.)

2 Likes

Ty babe :eyes::two_hearts:
And @Sparkling_Sapphire27 Same, it’s basically a short term for overlay.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.