True's Templates |REQUESTS: CLOSED|

Hello! This is a thread where you can request spot templates in any style for free.

Here’s the link to my drive, where all my templates are available. I’m currently in the process of making more!
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1bDOUP8COdkYvIX5MuHTluuPdpDEZKrMA

HOW TO REQUEST A SPOT TEMPLATE

• Include the artstyle you’d like the template to be in. (Limelight, Ink, or Classic)
  • State whether the template should be on an interior background or exterior background (Inside or outside… or a combination of both)
  • State the specific name of the background or overlays you’d like to appear in the template. (example: EXT. HOLLYWOOD MUSIC STORE - DAY with the overlay CAR TRUNK RED)
  • Add any specific details you’d like in the template.

That’s it for now! It usually takes me like a day (?) to create a template but it depends on how much free time I have.

Please remember to give credit to to @northstar on the Episode Forums OR @luvemenot on Instagram if you use my templates!

12 Likes

Hi! I really need help because I’m horrible at spot placement. I need a spot placement template in INT. BLUE SCHOOL HALLWAY LOCKERS - DAY and it’s in limelight and interior. I basically just want a bunch of students doing their thing. I have at least 13 characters but I’m making more background characters if that helps. Or less, whatever is better for you. I’ll definitely give credit at the end.
Thanks!

1 Like

I just put it in my drive :slight_smile: Here’s the link:

1 Like

Welcome to the template making community, we are happy to have you.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

What animation style though? :black_heart:

I want them to be in…INK or limelight.

In m story, limelight is used for adults and teens but INK characters are like younger looking teens, children, and pre-teens.

Younger looking teens are ages 13-16

How were you able two get to style for a story?

Three.

Hi!! I really need a template for a busy club because I am terrible at doing busy scenes and basically background placement! The background is INT. CLUB - NIGHT and the style is ink. The background is an interior background. Most people will be dancing, but I would like two characters talking in the back of zone 3 please! I have 10 characters, 9 of them being bgf/bgm characters:

CLUB BGM1 - Male
CLUB BGM2 - Male
CLUB BGM3 - Male
CLUB BGM4 - Male
ZACK - Male

CLUB BGF1 - Female
CLUB BFG2 - Female (that one was a typo.)
CLUB BGF3 - Female
CLUB BGF4 - Female
CLUB BGF5 - Female

Zack and one other male character will be talking in the back, but I’ll do that myself if you don’t want to do it! I’m sorry if this is very specific!
Thank you so much! :heart:

I need a template (its in my topic) and its in limelight

Thanks so much :rose:

Hey!
Since you requested in my shop, could you maybe delete this request or delete the one in my shop, since it is very disrespectful.

Hi, if you’re still open for request, I need help with spot placements.

Style: INK
Setting: Exterior
Specific Background: EXT. EAST COAST COLLEGE - DAY
Details: 9 or more characters (enough to make it appear busy), in single or small groups huddled together excited for their college experience, doing something or just walking/running from scene to scene.

Thank you :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.