Truth or dare burst

I was in my science class aI spilt some water so I went to get some paper towels to clean it up, by the time it had got back it had dripped on the floor, and on my chair, our science teacher is really strict and was getting super annoyed, so I cleaned it really quickly, forgetting to do my chair, when I sat down I felt a little water, but the Skirt was really thick, so I thought it was a tiny puddle that would dry on my skirt quickly, after the lesson, at lunch, me and my friends went to the canteen, on the way there and in the queue, on the way back, my friend pointed out that I had water covering the back of my skirt and I had to wear it inside out the whole rest of the day :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh nooo :joy: that sounds embarrassing but definitely funny :laughing:

Truth or dare anyone?

1 Like

Dare

2 Likes

Hmm, I dare you to share the funniest situation you’ve been in!

2 Likes

Two years back…
One day… It started like a normal day…and I went to school…
It was boring period and teacher was teaching history(you can imagine how boring it was)…and it was raining and suddenly through a window a squirrel came jumped on teacher …teacher was like …
"Hey someone…please get this far thing from me " she was screaming and whole class was laughing seeing her expression …I still remember. …
And always if it was raining teacher used to close windows :rofl:

2 Likes

so sorry for the late reply! I totally missed the notification :man_facepalming:

oh my goshhhh!! That’s so wild and hilarious :laughing: I can’t believe a squirrel actually landed on your teacher lol!!

1 Like

It was baby squirrel …it was so cuteee :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awww that sounds adorable!! :pleading_face: I love baby animals lol!

1 Like

My chance …
Truth or dare?

1 Like

Hmm I’ll take a date this time!

1 Like

Ok
I know we can’t seriously make an interesting dare on forums but I tried…
I dare you to create post on something …and wait for atleast 2-5 replies and change post completely …I mean whole lot different from earlier one …even change title,post everything make it look I like whole different!

1 Like

Haha I’ll try! Should I send a screenshot before and after?

1 Like

No need …tag me …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.