Truth or Dare game

How do you want me to do that, puppy?

“But why should the King have the head, and the Queen the tail? A reason for that, ye lawyers?”

Okay, I have got it.

I would kiss @Yeah09 because she is in my harem.

I would marry @LukeDaCat just to annoy him.

I would kill @FallenAngelNight13 because even though she is awesome, she is probably a serial killer.

“I know that well enough; but d’ye see, the Captain here won’t believe it; this is his first voyage; he was a Cologne manufacturer before. But come aboard, and mayhap he’ll believe you, if he won’t me; and so I’ll get out of this dirty scrape.”

2 Likes

I’ll take a truth y’all

1 Like

o.o

EDIT : Just for that I might go after your characters : )

2 Likes

Aww Cricket, I’m flattered

2 Likes

As you should be, puppy.
(Scarlet’s still number one.)

“The firm tower, that is Ahab; the volcano, that is Ahab; the courageous, the undaunted, and victorious fowl, that, too, is Ahab; all are Ahab;”

Fun. XD

1 Like

Would you trust Fallen with your life?

“Look you,” roared the Captain, “I’ll kill-e you, you cannibal, if you try any more of your tricks aboard here; so mind your eye.”

My actual IRL life? Hm…probably. My characters’ lives? Never.

1 Like

I feel like the next nomination I am going to be nominated for ‘most likely to kill off characters’

I think this started because I killed off suzy - sue isn’t it. . . .

or maybe . . .that one time I killed someone

who knows xD

5 Likes

Truth please!

What do u regret the most?

1 Like

Hmm, toughie. Well, recent regrets would maybe be not being more confident at the beginning of the year so I could make more friends ehehe

Hit me with a truth question.

What story didn’t you like at all on Episode? If you don’t have one, tell us the worst so far.

Could I have a dare?

2 Likes

I dare you to change your profile picture to a ruby for one week.

“Ever since young Stiggs coming from that unfort’ntv’y’ge of his, when he was gone four years and a half, with only three barrels of ile, was found dead in my first floor back, with his harpoon in his side; ever since then I allow no boarders to take sich dangerous weepons in their rooms at night”

1 Like

Can i have a dare too?

1 Like

I dare you to PM @ LittleElf and tell her to start working on her paper.

“Both,” says I; " and let’s have a couple of smoked herring by way of variety."

Alrighty~
Done, I’ll post the reply when I get it

1 Like

Truth or Dare?? :upside_down_face: