ilysfm

2 Likes

IT’S LIKE A PARTY WITH REVENGE IS WHAT IT’S LlKEEEE

2 Likes

Ofc my love

1 Like

I would do the same…

1 Like

I’m gonna sleep now considering I’ll only have 7 hours of sleep after only having 5 last night kugktdhfdxc sooooo gn ppl

ily princess, stay safe :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Night!

2 Likes

Love you, sleep well!! :revolving_hearts::heartpulse::two_hearts::heartbeat:

1 Like

May I have a truth…?

1 Like

Of course!!!
If you could have three questions answered to you straight up, no tricks or anything, which questions would you choose and why?

2 Likes
  1. Will I truly die at age 23?
  2. Will the world end while I’m still alive, and if so how?
  3. What can I do to not trust people too easily and not get hurt as much?

Those would be my questions.

1 Like

OH man I wouldn’t answer the first question bc No but like… I have tarot cards if you ever wanna know some stuff man :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Ayeeee that’s lit!!

2 Likes

@DandelionKate why would I be the bald guy??? :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: why would I be ugly? And why is there no black people in that movie (I think?) why do you have to do this to me??? Never in my life do I want to be a Harry Potter character in a Harry Potter movie or book!! I will forever forever forever regret everything I just witnessed.

I close my case

5 Likes

You could be Dean Thomas or Blaise Zabini, they’re both black and honestly really awesome so it fits (I do think it was funny that she picked the most lily white character for you though khxsjvcgdf)
Dean thomas:

Blaise Zabini:

@Tellyg47

4 Likes

Thanks Billy you’re a life saver

2 Likes

Ofc dude, sorry the second pic doesn’t load but it won’t let me fix it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And I’m going to pick both but if I had to choose I pick the first one

2 Likes

Nah I saw it before that happened so it’s cool

1 Like