Truthful Reviews **Closed to catch up**

These are going to be all truthful reviews, but I will need to know what the story is called, who the author is, and a small description about it.
I will take at the most a couple weeks to answer/reply to your story only because I have other things to do.
My critizism will be very blunt and maybe not the best if you are sensitive.
Cheers, Meghan
P.S. I will only do up to 3 chapters, but if I really like your story, I may do more.

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re doing story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I would love to get a review!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

Thank you do doing this :blush:
Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 10, more coming soon
Story Description: Secrets, an arranged marriage, and a death sentence result in Elizabeth running from a kingdom fraught with war while a mysterious pirate repeatedly crosses her path.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6090470465077248

This story sounds so interesting I can’t wait to read it. I will try and get to reading it tonight and will try and reply tomorrow!
Cheers, Meg

1 Like

This story seems so interesting as well. You’re description has got me hooked. I can barely wait to read it and hope to read it tonight, cheers, Meg

1 Like

Hi I would love a review! :two_hearts:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

Feel free to check out my story.

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

My episodes are rather LONGGGG… 20 mins about there just to give a heads up.

Tittle: Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

My story: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Romance
Story style: INK
Description: There’s one thing to not have a man in your life, but it’s another thing to be a feminist. Ashden, a 26 year old female, will learn the importance of having a man in her life.
Episodes: 20 ~ongoing~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856

Hello, I thought your story was really good so far, I like the fact that you changed your character’s dad’s skin tone depending on the MC’s skin tone.
With the outfit choice in episode 1 I would recommend letting the reader have another chance to change the outfit in case they accidentally chose the wrong one.
Also in the same episode, you do not have to apologize for the time skip the readers will understand it is morning.
The reader message where it says that the dad understands is not really needed but you can keep it if you’d like.
Regarding the first episode, it should be longer than the rest of the episodes and should introduce the problem.
Also, when I chose her to be negative, she wasn’t always completely negative and she was negative then positive then negative and then back to positive.

In episode two when Hero and Bailey are talking, Bailey says she’s been suffering for way to long. The to in that sentence should have two “o”s. So she’s been suffering for way too long.
I also think that when she is talking to the principal and they call themselves the turtles I think it is a little weird that she’s thinking that that was the best the author could come up with during the story.
I would also suggest incorporating the people as you go along that way the reader is not overwhelmed with all the information you are giving them and so it feels more natural.
Also I’m not sure if this was your intention, but sometimes I can’t see the characters like when she’s talking to Bailey and telling her not to do whatever she was doing and when she was talking to Erin at lunch after you introduced the character Brooke and Tya.
When Juliet is talking to Romeo the a in What’s here? a cup, the a should be capitalized so it should be What’s here? A cup.
-Meg

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! I would love it if you were very honest!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

When having the dance scene you should use the directing helper and face the bubble tail the other way that way it looks like the MC is thinking it and so it’s pointing the right way.
Also, I would suggest leaving your episodes on a cliffhanger so that the reader will be interested enough to read the next episode.

1 Like

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

Thank you for the review!

1 Like

Incubation should be an intubation in the first couple sentences of episode one.
And could you maybe specify the time line of their dates and stuff because it got a little confusing.
Also he said that he loved her before they dated?
Usually you date for like six months or at least three months until you say I love you.

Long episodes are no problem. But it did take me a little while longer to read. Anyways, one question kept burning in my head. How in the world did you get ink characters in your limelight story? And also, when you’re playing background music, I’d make it fade to where it is a more background music. I love that you get to customize your character, but try and do it at a time where it’s not at the beginning, but sort of slides into the story in a smooth way and try to make it unique. I love the mystery and suspense in this story and I think you did pretty good. Your grammar was fine and I liked how you had early on choices.
-Maggie

1 Like

Thank you Maggie!!!

• Fade as in make it softer so that it will appear as a background music? Sure I’ll take note :smiley:
  • Ohh yess the CC… yess yess great suggestion!! I will attempt to do that.

Oh as for that… that is some sort of a hack where you can get all the styles…the cons is that INK cannot change clothes…we need to create the same characters for that INK individual in different clothes so its more tedious. Only LL and Classics can change clothes normally.

1 Like

Of course, happy to help! And thanks for the information.

1 Like

Hi I’d love a review on my story.
Title Love’s a Game
Author B.Carlton
Episodes 8
Plot after a devastating breakup with your long term boyfriend you sign up for America’s biggest dating show. How will you survive the trials and tribulations of your newfound love?