Try opening story but will exit by itself

I’ve been experiencing this thing we’re every time I try to open my story it opens up to the very first episode and it doesn’t show the modifier bars. So I exit the story and retry but as soon as I do that the rainbow bar in the bottom loads to 1/3 then it exits the app by itself. please help me :sob:!!

& btw I already submitted a help ticket! So I don’t know what else to do it’s been happening for a week now :pensive:

3 Likes

Have you tried refreshing your app, turning your phone off (then back on) and/or resetting/powering off and on your wifi router?

1 Like

Yes I have. I’ve done it so many times and it still won’t work 🥲

I’m sorry, I don’t know what else you could do. I hope the Episode Team promptly responds to your ticket and is able to help you. /:

1 Like

I know me too. thank you for helping though :relaxed:

1 Like

Did you try deleting and re-installing the app? Because that usually works for me lol.

1 Like

Ye. It doesn’t loose progress as long as you quickly re- install it

2 Likes

If you uninstall the app and re-install it after a month or so it will still remember the progress as it remembers you device number or something.

1 Like

yeah I’ve tried it multiple times but it still won’t work :confused:

1 Like

Support ticket is the only option then.

1 Like

I’ve done that already I’m just waiting for a response back

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Did they respond to your support ticket?

1 Like

They emailed me back but everything they’ve told me still won’t work.

What all did they tell you? It probably won’t work for me either but I can still try. Hopefully they will fix this because it’s most likely an issue on their part.

1 Like

I’ll text it to you.