Try out my visual cc template!

Hi everyone! Test out my visual cc template and tell
me what you think!!:slightly_smiling_face:

:small_red_triangle_down:Link below!:small_red_triangle_down: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6300140039241728

(If the links doesn’t work, search my name up in the app and I put it visible on my profile for those who are having trouble, my name is the same as my name on here)

(Ink lovers will get a free version soon)

10 Likes

that looks amazing!
is here any way you can do that in ink?

2 Likes

Uhm, for some reason it loads and not letting me go in. Can anyone send some screenshots so I can see it? :skull:

2 Likes

ill see if i can get in

1 Like

btw it looks cool! (This is suitable for artsy stories like Daisy, giving me art vibes :art:)

3 Likes

Honestly, I wasn’t going to have it in ink because I know I wouldn’t use it but I could make the ink version for everyone else to use lol. I’d do a lot of free giveaways for the ink lovers for this template🙂.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

really!? thanks

Yikes💀 let me send you the link lol

1 Like

MY CC TEMPLATE DEMO. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6300140039241728

1 Like

I’ll create the ink version and display it as free since there aren’t anymore updates on it. And I’ll definitely send you the ink version so you can use it🙂

2 Likes

It still won’t let me in, maybe it’s because I’m using android. :skull: (Android updates huh)

1 Like

Thank you!

you poor thing the same is happening to me but with my IOS

2 Likes

Please make an INK version! (no pressure intended) INK is underrated :pensive:

1 Like

Aww, let me see what’s going on💀 let me try sending it directly on Instagram and see if that works for the both of you. What’s your ig ?

1 Like

Of course, I’ll make a free ink one and send it to you as well <3

1 Like

As same as my forum name! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Let me try sending it to you on Instagram, what’s your Instagram?

The_Only_Fierce

1 Like