Trying to find a Phone overlay

Hey guys,
I need a phone overlay for my story and I’ve seen the same one that has been used in quite a few stories but I don’t know how to find it. It’s the phone that looks like it’s being held in the corner and the hand comes in different shades. It has the time that says something like 2:08 pm I think and it says its a Thursday on the phone. I don’t know if this is someone’s overlay that they created or episode deleted it or something but I’ll give credits if it is someones overlay they created. If any of you know what I’m talking about and know where I can find it please help, I’d really appreciate it :upside_down_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Episode has them in the overlay catalogue :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I looked in there but I couldn’t find them :thinking: I’ll look again now ty so much :blush: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ve just found it, I didn’t look enough before :woman_facepalming: :joy: Thankyou for your help I rlly appreciate it :blush:

2 Likes

do you know where i tried searching under phones its not working

Search under overlays “female” or “male” because the phone overlays are called smth like that (: