Turn a bg into a night version

Hey guys I’ve got a favour to ask you guys. Can anyone turn this bg into a night version for me? I’ll obviously credit you in my story.

Here is the bg

Thank you

3 Likes

Is this okay? If not, you can always use the overlay called “Effect Dim 60” in the portal, and it’ll make the bg dark as well (:

4 Likes

That’s great! Thank you and thanks for letting me know, I’ll remember that :blush:

3 Likes

bro I’ve been coding for a year and I just found this out! life saver! ive been day and night backgrounds!!!

4 Likes

Glad I could help out!! (:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hehe… I didn’t realize someone else made a night version of the background, I didn’t check but I’ll give it to you anyway since I have already made it! Maybe you can use it for another story. Here ya go :sweat_smile:
17654c2f74b7fceb299ea2596307099c971f1ea9

1 Like

It’s ok, dw about it and thanks anyways :blush::blush:

2 Likes

you welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind but I made one with the vanity lights on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Summary

bathroom light

2 Likes

Thank you and I don’t mind but I might use this in the future, idk :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.