Turn yo butt back around :c

Hi! Hi! There is this glitch in my code when one character comes to another to hug. All his animations are in rear even while walking and the second before he actually hugs he turns back for whatever the reason is – WHY!? It is really annoying me XD

&zoom reset    
&BOY1 spot 0.918 107 57 in zone 1 AND BOY1 faces right
&GIRL1 spot 0.866 232 58 in zone 1 AND GIRL1 faces left

&BOY1 walks to spot 0.918 185 44 in zone 1 AND GIRL1 is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop AND BOY1 does it while walk_neutral_loop_rear AND BOY1 moves to layer 10 AND BOY1 faces left THEN BOY1 is rear
    @pause for 1

#HE TURNS AROUND HERE FOR A SEC

&BOY1 is hug_neutral_rear AND BOY1 faces left AND GIRL1 is hug_neutral AND GIRL1 faces left AND TAYLOR moves to layer 10
    @pause for 3

Is there anything I could do to stop this? ANTYHING? :sob:

try this:
&BOY1 walks to spot 0.918 185 44 in zone 1 AND GIRL1 is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop AND BOY1 does it while walk_neutral_loop_rear AND BOY1 moves to layer 10 AND BOY1 faces left THEN BOY1 is rear
&BOY1 is rear
@pause for 1

i don’t know if it’ll work, because I haven’t tried it :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Nope, doesn’t work :c

1 Like

Try it this way

&zoom reset
&BOY1 spot 0.918 107 57 in zone 1 AND BOY1 faces right AND BOY moves to layer 10
@GIRL1 spot 0.866 232 58 in zone 1 AND GIRL1 faces left

&GIRL1 is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop
@BOY1 walks to spot 0.918 185 44 in zone 1 AND BOY1 does it while walk_neutral_loop_rear AND BOY1 faces left THEN BOY1 is rear
@pause for 1

&BOY1 is hug_neutral_rear AND BOY1 faces left AND GIRL1 is hug_neutral AND GIRL1 faces left AND TAYLOR moves to layer 10
@pause for 3

1 Like

alsso dunno biut you have there command for TAYLOR to move to layer while there is no spottng for him…dunno if it is mistake (and it should be BOY1) or we just do not see the whole script.

TAYLOR = BOY1

I simply forgot to change that ^^

1 Like

it works! thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yesh when you wtite to waking command do not mixt therewhat other characters is doing…even you use AND and it seem the script should get it…it often causes such errors.

also in general I recomannd to use less AND and more &.the efect that it happens together in one time is the same but the onger lines you make the harder it is to look up there mistake or typo. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.