Turning background day to night?

I know I could use the effect dim 60 ol , but that’s not the look i’m trying to go for…
can someone help? here’s the background:

1 Like

That’s tricky… I can’t do but there are people on the forums who can but what you would have to is cut out the garden in the windows and save the rest of the picture as an overlay and get a night background and put the bedroom overlay over if that makes sense. Maybe there’s another way and someone has one somewhere but I don’t think that’s likely… you never know :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

thanks! and I will try that. thx :black_heart:

1 Like

Like This?

1 Like

yes, but if we change the background then i would have to change the one i have for day as well

and do you think you can make it look like the ceiling and the two lamps on the side of the bed is on?

Ya, If You Want I Can Edit The Day One With The Same Background.

yes please! here you go

1 Like

???

1 Like

Dang! You are talented!

1 Like

Lmao, Thanks… 🤷🏼👌🏻

1 Like

If you have the time, can you also turn this background into a night background too? I think you’re really good at editing. No pressure tho!

1 Like

Yes I Can, Let Me Go Work On That

1 Like

thank you this is everything. :black_heart: , but on the night background can you make it look like the lights are on?

1 Like

Sure, Give Me A Min :v:t2:

1 Like

Okay, So Do You Want The Sky To Be The Same With The Clouds But Darker To, Or Change It With A Night Sky With Stars?

Night sky with stars

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

when you add the lights do you think you can make the background look lite up as well?

What Do You Mean Lite Up?