Turns on and off of Fantasy stories

Goodmorninggg

So I was wondering what makes you cringe in a fantasy story? Because I generally don’t read fantasy stories because i’m not really in to that anymore. But a lot of you guys enjoy to so I was wondering what do you like or not like.

Just comment, what your opinions are!

love,iqra
:heart:

1 Like

I’m tired of vampires and werewolves. So annoying and cliche.

2 Likes

I love everything about fantasy. Whether vampires, werewolfs, witches, etc. I love it.

2 Likes

I am currently working on my two stories that have the above, that I mentioned. So, time to bring more fantasy stories to the house! XD Fantasy is always my fav genre.

2 Likes

I prefer witch stories. Like Wanderlust Academy and BeWitched.

2 Likes

And stuff like Sci-fi and Steampunk.

4 Likes

Cool

1 Like

I love all fantasy! But I really love it when there are many different kinds of supernaturals, so like vampiers and werewolfs and elemantals and with es and dragons and what not. But I like it a little less if it focuses on just one kind of supernatural :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire:

1 Like

gimme me high five!! woop! XD :raised_hand:t3:

1 Like

:raised_hand::wink:

1 Like

I love steampunk and cyberpunk fantasy stories (don’t see them alot on episode though) I guess what makes me cringe about the fantasy stories on episode are the werewolf stories. All the werewolf stories I have read so far are basically the same plot recycled lol. I wish authors would think more outside of the box. Fantasy is a genre were you can go wild with your imagination and ideas.

4 Likes

I agree on this too, but some don’t really try to do that though. I wonder.

2 Likes

Hm. I wonder if their are also pirate stories in fantasy, I read one which was good. So, fantasy is kinda a bit need more stories.

adding this to my previous comment.

2 Likes

I prefer epic fantasy to modern fantasy unless it’s cyberpunk fantasy or dystopian fantasy. I really like the concept of a dystopian world, with some fantasy notes in it, like The Red Queen.

3 Likes

Mine is more on the Asian traditional and urban myths and legends(like I research and pick inspiration from all of Asia lol…from the dense jungles of Malaysia and Thailand to as far as India and Japan)… so it should be counted as fantasy. Witchdoctors …not witches haha. That’s the fantasy part of my story.

No vampires or werewolves.

4 Likes

Cool, that is so creative.

1 Like