Turtle Cat’s Outline Contest 3

Firstly, guys, I want to apologize for what the last thread came out to be and I hope you’ll still join this one. Please forgive me.

What’s up episodians, forumers and threadlings! It’s your best friend and favorite turtle, Turtle Cat here! I’m having another outline contest and I really hope you all join because I worked really hard to bring this together. Thanks so much and please read this whole thread before entering.:heart:

Rules:
Firstly and most importantly, the rules. Please read carefully.

• NO OFF TOPIC REPLIES. IF YOU DO, YOU WON’T WANT TO KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES.
  • Absolutely NO stealing art! If you plagiarize in anyway, you would be found and blacklisted from any and all of my contests.
  • Do not remove my watermark. DO NOT! If you would like to move it, then please put it back on. It is provided.
  • To enter, you must put the password with or before your entry. Here’s the password: Laytis.
  • You only allowed 2 entries.
  • ABSOLUTELY NO DRAMA! An inch of drama and you’re gone. That’s the tea, y’all.
  • Be creative! I look for uniqueness in work,the winners are usually the ones that put the most work into their piece.
  • Have fun!

Outlines:
The first outline has three people in it. I have a simpler one if you guys need it.:grin:

Examples, by @Turtle_Cat

Watermark:
If you trace over this outline, you must put my watermark on it. DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN.

JUDGES IS @Turtle_Cat!

Prizes:
1st place, gets an art scene (ink) by myself, a drawn edit, judge in my next contest, character in my story and shout out, follow and spam of likes on Instagram.
2nd place, gets a drawn profile picture, cover and splash, spam of likes and shout out on Instagram, character in my story and judge in my contest.
3rd place, gets a drawn cover and splash, character in my story and shout out on Instagram.

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS CONTEST IS JANUARY 11TH

Tags (A lot):
@Rac5hel @Cassandra_Dean @Teahwalker @Malukah @Bethany1 @Maria.StoryWritter @MagixQueenie @fcukforcookies @fluffyrice @ChayChay @Lunar_Rose @PerplexedJam @jassie12dw @AuthorMDWrites @Itz_Emily @Aims.Episode @Raybadem @Killerfrost @Sophbee @areyouaqueen @frvnces @epsd.ama @estherdekker @CaelaM @sofia2 @_Nasia @Silver_Shadow @jenna1012 @Penny2 @katiel @UltimaW @xox_heatherann @PrettyEri(Happy birthday, btw) @Emi664 @TheCreepyNun @Lavender13 @Bumble_Bee @Jayl @Mouse.Episode @RainbowCat @Queen_K @SophiaM @LHT @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Dark.Epy @Rowan2 @Bubblegum1 @Gabi.Epi @zoe4564 @xApplex @anon75579664 @R.es.Story @AK16 @abygail.bauman @AmeliaEpisode

If I didn’t tag you, I’m sorry. There’s a lot, so I doubt I missed you.:joy:

Please have fun and enjoy this outline contest. Good luck, my people!

21 Likes

Is it able for us to make a few changes to the outline?

Sure. As long as you can still tell it’s my outline.

2 Likes

Ofc!

1 Like

Oooh can I join?

1 Like

Of course!:heart:

I will join. Laytis:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Gonna join :grin:

1 Like

I’ll enter gurll! :yellow_heart:

laytis

Btw idk if you noticed but you didn’t put the outline for the other girl winking.

2 Likes

Laytis.

1 Like

Thank you for entering and pointing that out! I fixed It.:heart:

1 Like

No worries your outlines are great :yellow_heart:

1 Like

laytis

1 Like

The outlines are great! :heart: and I’ll enter if I have time :heartpulse:

1 Like

Joining x

1 Like

This will probably be the last one I enter. But I want to try the three people one.

Laytis

1 Like

The last contest you enter? Oh no! I’m so sorry.:confused:
I hope you go out with a bang.:grin:

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Good luck to everyone entering! I’m going to give this a try myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

Laytis.

1 Like

Here is my first entry. I will do the other one too later.:blush:

3 Likes