Turtle Cat’s Outline Contest 3

@Turtle_Cat am I allowed to change the color of ur watermark?

1 Like

Yes! That’s allowed. As long as it’s still my watermark.:grin:

1 Like

Ok tysm!!

1 Like

Oh for fudge sakes - what did I do to this poor model…

Eeeek

Art:

Model:

laytis <3

8 Likes

Oh the adorable cuteness of Lavender and Volcana’s romance :hugs::blush::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I love them both! Such perfect couples! I can’t pick between Gael and Elijah, they’re both :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: oh so bad but so good :grin::joy:

There is that, and the car racing is a huge plus for me, but Elijah is a head weapons dealer and that temper of his gets me everyone he’s so dangerous but so loyal and loving under that tough shell, I’ll make it simple and have both :grin::grin:

Apologies for the off topic :joy:

Don’t fight me… you’ll lose honey :wink::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl::joy: I’ll end it now, this could go on a while otherwise.
But beautiful entry!

Thanks! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry for being off topic but what story is this?

Hunting Bad by Hope Moon
Both are frickin AWESOME!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

WHA-

Oh hunny.

Loving Latino and hunting bad,

the best one is loving Latino.

1 Like

oh lol I’ve seen those in the app but never read

I read them at the same time :joy::joy: they do make you cry, when Gael was in the hospital it was breaking me, but same with Sila, seeing Elijah so hurt :sob::sob:

Nope I don’t usually have sound on it irritates me :joy:

@Toxic.Dreams and @Cheyara_Skadi, please don’t fill this thread up with off topic reply again. I don’t want it to close again for this reason. Please discuss this via pm. Thank you.

Bump :grin:

1 Like

I did both. Hope they are okay. They aren’t the best because I didn’t shade the clothes. However I just feel like they are perfect the way they are. Idk I don’t make since and I’m gonna shut up now.

6 Likes

Bumping this and tagging the same people in the main reply on this thread again.:grin:

@Rac5hel @Cassandra_Dean @Teahwalker @Malukah @Bethany1 @Maria.StoryWritter @MagixQueenie @fcukforcookies @fluffyrice @ChayChay @Lunar_Rose @PerplexedJam @jassie12dw @AuthorMDWrites @Itz_Emily @Aims.Episode @Raybadem @Killerfrost @Sophbee @areyouaqueen @frvnces @epsd.ama @estherdekker @CaelaM @sofia2 @_Nasia @Silver_Shadow @jenna1012 @Penny2 @katiel @UltimaW @xox_heatherann @PrettyEri @Emi664 @TheCreepyNun @Lavender13 @Bumble_Bee @Jayl @Mouse.Episode @RainbowCat @Queen_K @SophiaM @LHT @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Dark.Epy @Rowan2 @Bubblegum1 @Gabi.Epi @zoe4564 @xApplex @anon75579664 @R.es.Story @AK16 @abygail.bauman @AmeliaEpisode
Really hope you guys join and please remember to have fun!:heart:

16 Likes