Turtle Cat’s Outline Contest 3

Bumping this and tagging the same people in the main reply on this thread again.:grin:

@Rac5hel @Cassandra_Dean @Teahwalker @Malukah @Bethany1 @Maria.StoryWritter @MagixQueenie @fcukforcookies @fluffyrice @ChayChay @Lunar_Rose @PerplexedJam @jassie12dw @AuthorMDWrites @Itz_Emily @Aims.Episode @Raybadem @Killerfrost @Sophbee @areyouaqueen @frvnces @epsd.ama @estherdekker @CaelaM @sofia2 @_Nasia @Silver_Shadow @jenna1012 @Penny2 @katiel @UltimaW @xox_heatherann @PrettyEri @Emi664 @TheCreepyNun @Lavender13 @Bumble_Bee @Jossu @Mouse.Episode @RainbowCat @Queen_K @SophiaM @LHT @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Dark.Epy @Rowan2 @Bubblegum1 @Gabi.Epi @zoe4564 @xApplex @Daniela96 @R.es.Story @Adam.Epy @abygail.bauman @AmeliaEpisode
Really hope you guys join and please remember to have fun!:heart:

Ima enter TONIGHT!

I know I dun stand a chance against these talented artists but I’m sure you’ll love it! :laughing:

Don't mess with us

Laytis

That’s so beautiful! But I’m afraid I can’t accept it bc you didn’t say the password.

Whoops, mb
Fixed it

Laytis

I’m sorry, I’m afraid it’s not very good.

It looks great

Thanks

I’m joining :heart_eyes: laytis :heart:

Bumpity boop.:grin:

Laytis :grin:

Here :heart:

Laytis! I’ve never entered one of these before, but now’s as good a time as any!

Heyy, here is my entry, I did my best but he… it didn’t work out well… I warn you for ugliness, if you get blind of it, don’t blame me. I said it

Are you sure?
Okay, here you go

This was an amazing outline! Thank you @Turtle_Cat :heart:

Laytis. :grin: I’m very new in this, but I think it’s time I give it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

So, here’s mine :heart:

Joining! :slight_smile:

Those look freaking awesome Esther!!

I love your entry! But since you didn’t say the password, I can’t accept it.

I might join so Laytis.
When is the due date?