I will enter

1 Like

Joining

1 Like

Here it is

Outline Contest

Untitled7

4 Likes

@RainbowCat @SuperKitten @Ms.Kate @PerplexedJam @TheKaoticMelon @_Nasia @Daisy_Flower1 @Miss_Moonlight @pheonixrayne.episode @Itz_Emily @TriggerWarning @QueenMilii @Bethany1 @Sophbee @Cheyara_Skadi @Rac5hel @Star-rae @Magdalene @Shona4b @UltimaW
@zoe4564
Hello to everybody who is participating! I just wanted to let you know that there are only a few a days until the deadline so be sure to get your entires in. Once again, the deadline is October 9!
Anyone who still wants to participate can! Just let me know!

5 Likes

Totally forgot! I need some theme ideas, got any?

1 Like

@RainbowCat @SuperKitten @Ms.Kate @PerplexedJam @TheKaoticMelon @_Nasia @Daisy_Flower1 @Miss_Moonlight @pheonixrayne.episode @Itz_Emily @TriggerWarning @QueenMilii @Bethany1 @Sophbee @Cheyara_Skadi @Rac5hel @Star-rae @Magdalene @Shona4b @UltimaW
@zoe4564
ENTRIES END TOMORROW! Winners will be posted on October 10. Anyone who hasn’t given back their entries, tomorrow is the last day to do so! Good luck!

10 Likes

Here’s my entry! :slight_smile: I tried to keep the watermark as visible as I could but the quality kind of deteriorated.

Outline Edit

5 Likes

Omfg… that’s sooooo amazing!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! We have our winners of my contest!
1st Place:

First Place is @PerplexedJam! Congrats on your beautiful entry!

2nd
Untitled208-1
And in close second is @Rac5hel. This is a really good entry! I love the dress you chose!

3rd

Third place is @Sophbee. Congrats!

4th place is @Itz_Emily

outflintqwoing
5th place is @TriggerWarning

Congrats to all of you and I just want to let you know that this is my opinion on the winners. I think all of your art is beautiful! The people in the first 3 places PM me to collect their prizes! I’ll send you your spam of likes (10) shortly.

1 Like