Turtle's birthday/appreciation thread! 🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TURTLE!!! We want to wish you the happiest birthday possible and to live your life, have some fun, watch anime and take the time to care for yourself and maybe eat out! :smirk: We are so proud of you and hope you enjoy these next 24 hours @Turtle_Cat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::heart_eyes::heartpulse::see_no_evil::gift_heart::v:t4::raised_hands:t4::clap:t4:

So before we start with the fun! Some background info is that this is to be posted at 12 am and for the past month and a half a group of you friends worked together to make this thread for you and all the surprises inside!

My surprises

@tea_bish

Hi turtle! I know we’ve only be talking for maybe a month or so but I’m glad we got to talk for that month! You are incredibly kind and caring plus you have an amazing sense of Humor! Turtle is a ninja turtle lol. That edit you made of yourself was literally so cute and funny, but I think it showed the real you. I’m gonna keep this paragraph short and simple but ilysm. Remember the chat where we were forcing Patrick show his face? Or when we both showed our faces? Or when I randomly poked you with a turtle pic? Ahh, good times. I’m glad we’ve got to talk a lot and I’m sorry for the times I was acting like a detective and nonstop asking you questions about things you liked! And sorry abt that! I just want to say your gorgeous both inside and out and your one of the most purest, kindest, generous, weirdest, and funniest people I have ever met. Thank you for always being a light in this community and always helping people out in general when they are stuck. I know your not very active in the pm but I’m glad I at least got to know the real you! Bye have I not mentioned YOU ARE QUEEN AT ART!! And you are one of my inspirations on a daily basis. Your tutorials are like god visiting me and your edits are so pretty! I’m also proud of your story. You are such a talented bean and an amazing person. Soo… HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you enjoy the day and eat tons of cake and dance and party and overall have fun and take your kid off the internet and enjoy yourself! :cowboy_hat_face::heartpulse::shushing_face::weary::partying_face::heavy_heart_exclamation::slightly_smiling_face::tada::confetti_ball::gift::balloon::shopping::ribbon::paperclips::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::sparkling_heart: :gift_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

Pngs for you :heart:

Cass’s surprises

@Cassandra_Dean

Turtle,
Gosh I know I haven’t known you for a crazy amount of time, but I know that talking with you for the past few weeks has been so great! I really enjoy hosting a contest with you and creating an art shop with you because you’re such an amazing and talented human being. I feel so lucky that I got to chat with you a lot and create a whole bunch of worthless pieces of junk for you :rofl:. Every time I see a notification from our little chat, I instantly get excited to see what you’ve written to me, even if it’s the smallest things like an “ok!”. I really enjoy having you as my friend turtle and I hope you accept this piece of trash I made for you! I hope you have an amazing birthday! I’m so sorry I can’t chat with you today since I’m out of town but I send you my best wishes for an amazing birthday!

Your Forum Friend,

:heavy_heart_exclamation: Cassandra Dean

Milkyway’s surprises

@Epi.milkyway

@Turtle_Cat hbd, girl! I hope you have a great time! It is really nice having you in our chat and it’s fun having in the zombie apocalypse game! You ARE EXTREMELY TALENTED IN ART! I love how you edit! Thank you for giving me tips in art because they for sure make my art look a lot better! ily :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Patrick’s surprises

@Problematic_Patrick

Paragraph: TURTTTLEEEEE!!! Ok, now, I know we don’t like talk a CRAZY amount/constantly but when we do talk it is honestly so cool and fun in general; you can be funny, but you’re also down to earth and people can have a real conversation with you. You’re so talented and you also help people in this community so much. Tips, your boot camp, requests, trades, collabs…everything! You’re doing it all, and I couldn’t be more proud of everything that you’ve accomplished so far, and I can’t wait til you go even higher! ILY Turtle, and I hope you have the best birthday because if anyone deserves that it’s you point blank dead center down right PERIODDDDTTTT!!! :triumph::triumph::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And yes that time where I “randomy” asked you all those questions in the chat like your favorite place, color, number, that was all just a disguise/plan to get your favorite color to use it in the edit lmao BYE

Diana’s surprises

@xetic

Ok so I may not be close with you but I just wanna say your so talented and your is like :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:, it makes people question their life. You’re honestly such a sweet, nice and kind person and you’re so amazing. It’s fun having you in the chats and you’re such a bright and kind soul oki. I hope you have an amazing day and birthday ILYSM!!

Sierra’s surprise

@lvqbrl

happy birthday @Turtle_Cat ! :sparkles:

we don’t really know each other but you’re such an art inspiration to me & so many others & you should be so proud of everything you’ve done ! thank you for always spreading positivity & honesty around forums, we hardly deserve you :sob: have an amazing day :cupid:

Kylie’s surprise

@eilyk

happy birthday turtle ! i know we dont talk alot & we dont know eachother well but youre honestly so sweet & you deserve the world , not to mention how much talent you have like give me sum of that , anyways happy birthday , ily :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She didn’t get to finish it but she maybe will tomorrow.

CAKE

I couldn’t help myself

Once again happy birthday! :tada::gift::birthday::balloon::memo::blue_heart::green_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::broken_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::cupid::gift_heart::heart_decoration:

Tags: @MagixQueenie @Dayaepy @keiji @minnehaaa @eilyk @sofia2 @lanafrazer_episode @Jayl

16 Likes

OOP SORRY FOR NOT MAKING AN EDIT LOL I AM VERY UNMOTIVATED BUT again, happy birthday turtle ty for dealing w our crazy asses in that pm lol ! :black_heart:

4 Likes

UM WHAT :skull::raised_back_of_hand:t3: ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBYYYY @Turtle_Cat

3 Likes

did she lie? :tipping_hand_woman:t5:

3 Likes

i love birthdays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE ITS THE BEST ONE YET! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

ANYWAY, happy birthday @Turtle_Cat I hope you have FUN AND ENJOY TODAY BECAUSE YOURE ICONIC AND U DESERVE IT DOWNRIGHT POINT BLANK DEAD CENTER LEFT RIGHT BOTTOM TOP PERIODDDDDTTTTTT!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

also u can open the one from the gc now

also sort of extra surprise if u need directing help for a story sometime dm me but i can’t guarantee i’ll be able to help u im still new skksk
Victoria%20Monet%20wink

4 Likes

Heyyyaaa, turtle i just wanted to say we all love you, and appreciate you. So keep doing what you’re doing and make the most of it. Keep being nice and just you, and talentedddd. :heart::heart:

4 Likes

omg! omg omg omg omg omg!!! ITS HER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! BIRTHDAY!!! HOLY MOLLY IM NOT EVEN READY!!! OK…OK…I THINK I AM!!!

clears throat HAPPY BDAY @Turtle_Cat!!! MY ANIME BUDDY!!! HOPE YOU LIVE TO SEE MANY MORE AND ALSO!!! APPRECIATE YOU BOO!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation::100::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

original%20(1)

2 Likes

So Happy Birthday from me and the TCC. :turtle::cat: Hope you are feline good. :partying_face:

:balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::gift::birthday::lollipop::balloon:

3 Likes

Oh my chocolate happy birthday! I hope you have a great day! This is so amazing and you’re so talented as well! Keep slaying hon!

3 Likes

Aaah, HBD you talented, amazing and frekin sweet @Turtle_Cat ! HOPE YA HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR :persevere:! THANKYOU for blessing us with your artwork, ty for being so kind and supportive to legit everyone in episode, and Thankyou for being such an inspiration for me, and everyone :cry::cry::cry::kissing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU PRECIOUS BEAN

3 Likes

HAPPY BORNDAY DEAR @Turtle_cat !! :star_struck:

May this be a very special day to honor you and all the great things about you. I cherish our friendship and admire your lovely spirit very much! I hope that all your stars keep shining and your biggest dreams come true. Sending warm, fuzzy wishes to you on this very special day of yours! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a ‘turtley’ awesome day :turtle: :heartpulse:

Xoxo,
Soph :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURTLE QUEEEEEENNNNNNN :confetti_ball::tada::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::orange_heart::two_hearts::yellow_heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_heart::heartbeat::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::green_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::heart::revolving_hearts::heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::cupid::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartbeat::purple_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::orange_heart::two_hearts::orange_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I kno we haven’t known each other that long, but I’ve always enjoyed talking to you in those crazy PMs w our aMaZiNg friend group, you’re so amazing and talented lyyyyyyyyyy :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Happy birthday :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::birthday::birthday::cake::cake::cake::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::wine_glass::wine_glass::cake::birthday: @Turtle_Cat

2 Likes

#HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :cake1:

Even tho idk you that well, I ATE YOUR CAKE:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

happy birthday :blush::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

OMG GUYS WHAT IS THIS

I woke up with like 13 notifications, I was like skert skert, I ain’t this specia

BUT YALL MADE THIS TURTLE FEEL SPECIAL

Thank you guys so much for this and all the gifts :sob::sob:
I love them all!:sob::heart_eyes: I couldn’t have asked for anything more.
I’m gonna individually respond to every single one of YA’S

8 Likes

BYE I fell asleep but happy birthday @Turtle_Cat and hope you enjoy your day ejanzjwjwk

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :heart: Have a great day :smile:

3 Likes