Turtle's Summer Art Boot Camp

Hey there, you! Welcome to…

Here, you get a chance to improve your work by getting a challenge every Wednesday! (Bc that’s when this thread was started if you can believe it.:laughing:)

There will be a challenge given every Wednesday HUGE credit to @Mashia, she’s a big inspo for this.. One challenge will be Episode and one will be free style You amy do one of both each week. At the end of each week, I will on big review for each entry for that week.

The purpose of this is to get better at art, so there will be no prizes nor rewards. Just tips and suggestions. If you cannot handle constructive criticism, then I advise NOT taking part in the boot camp. Now I know I’m the best or greatest artist in the world, not even on the forums, but I’ll try my best to help!

Some challenges will be harder than others. Some may include just drawing a person, others may just be coloring outlines or making/drawing poses. It may vary, but I will try to make it not in vain! I hope to be as helpful as I can.

DO NOT:

-Take a tip or suggestion the wrong way, I am trying to be helpful, not hurtful.
-Rush me! I try my best, but I have a life, which comes before art.
-Steal. It makes me cringe just thinking of it, so please, don’t do it.
-Use an old artwork that you have already done, this must be ENTIRELY new.

You may also enter each week as many times as you want!:heart:

This week's challenge is....

Make a FANTASY theme edit!

This challenge may work for only Episode.
-The theme of your edit has to be something having to do with fantasy (witches, fairies, dragons, etc.).
-The model and pose can be anyone or anything!
-This may only be made by ONE person.
-You have to add the color RED into the edit. (I will be reviewing how well you contributed this color into your edit.)
-You may not use someone’s outline. It has to be your work COMPLETELY.

Make a drawing with someone sitting pose!

This challenge may work for only Freestyle.
-You may NOT trace a pose. It must be your own work.
-It can be any model but the pose has to be sitting somehow. (it can be criss-cross, on leg up, legs out, etc.)
-The fact that the person is sitting must me visible!

Tags

@Luio @Cassandra_Dean @Cocoa_bean23 @keiji @phlegmatic @Problematic_Patrick @Epi.milkyway @Bridi @Jayl @xetic @CStation @Ghosty @minnehaaa @Mouse.Episode @Silver_Shadow @eilyk @Shuka @appleqrl @lvqbrl @sanamansoor15 @Infinitee @inkkee @_haruka @Fernanda2

Sorry if didn’t want to be tagged…

GOOD LUCK! I hope this helps…:heart:

51 Likes

OH HELL YEs

4 Likes

Omgrrrrrrrrd you actually freakin did it… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

OMG YEsssgshjsjejd

3 Likes

Ohhh hell yeah!!! Let’s do this !!!

3 Likes

Oooh, I would like to join!

3 Likes

Yes I’m joining for sure.

3 Likes

Yessss!!

3 Likes

Im probably gonna use the one Im working on now!

3 Likes

Oh okay so I draw an episode or like free style of me ok it’s gonna be ugly

3 Likes

Can I use a pose i’ve used before? @Turtle_Cat

2 Likes

Yes!

The work just has to be entirely new!:relieved:

3 Likes

Fine with me. :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

So my episode character doesn’t look like me a bit so I have too make it that way ???

3 Likes

Heck yes I’m in :stuck_out_tongue: will we get punished by medieval tortures if we skip a few challenges here and there due to life issues?

3 Likes

To answer your question…

Yes. Lol, of course not.

4 Likes

It’s okay if it doesn’t look exactly like you, it just has to resemble you.:heart:

3 Likes

Fair enough :relieved:

now I want to make my first challenge medieval torture themed

3 Likes

Alrighty and this is due today or next Wednesday

3 Likes

Hold that what type of punishments. :thinking::smirk_cat::speak_no_evil:

3 Likes