Turtle's Summer Art Boot Camp

Nahhh i dont

1 Like

Alright can you pm me?

1 Like

@Turtle_Cat can you pm me about the blush and skin I don’t really know how to do that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t enter this week, I was moving houses :grimacing: I’ll join the next one tho :grin:

But, like, Does anyone wanna collab?

2 Likes

I am looking for someone too. Do you want to collab?

Sure! PM me :grin:

1 Like

@Turtle_Cat we are confused on how to do this :sweat_smile:

@Linlin330

2 Likes

You guys can decide who’s gonna do what, the person that does the outline starts first, when they’re done painting everything send over the png to the next person :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Okay, one person does the outline, gives it to the other person. The first person completes their whole part of the collab (for example, eyes, skin and clothes) and then give it to the other person. Person 2 would then upload the outline and the completed version of the Person 1’s. That way Person 2 can complete their part still under the outline.

Make sense? I’m sorry, I’m terrible at explaining things.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So like what cami_valen said basically?

Mouse and i are doing the collab together
we are using our strong points to make the outline look good
I am doing, the outline, lips and clothes and she is doing the hair, skin and eyes
we basically divided jobs up and we r sending our finished part to one another

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Sooooo me and @epi.kendy collab and this is what happened :joy::heart:

I made the outline and colored the left character, @epi.kendy colored the right character and added the background and overlays :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Sorry turtle I’m gonna skip this week. No one to collab with, and idk how to do it either plus I suck at doing teamwork

3 Likes

One entry this week lol.:joy:

6 Likes

But we still have time right?

2 Likes

lmao :rofl: sorry I can’t enter… I’m quite busy but hopefully another time!

2 Likes

Yep! Doesn’t end until Wednesday!:heart:

3 Likes

It’s alrighhhht.:joy:

2 Likes