Tv-Series\Anime Fan Club 😸

Amen. :smirk:

My tv shows
The Flash
Supergirl
Wynona Earp
Stranger Things
Once Upon a Time (Although I have not caught up on the latest season)
The 100 (Bruh. I can’t wait for the upcoming season)
Shanara Chronicles

(I am very picky when it comes to anime so I usually prefer anime movies)

Oh yeah I totally don’t blame you, anime can be incredible as a series but some producers really push it so it ruins it. I heard about the 100 before, and it sounds incredible, it’s definitely in my to watch list. :yum:

1 Like

Yes! Shanara Chronicles. I’m thinking of reading the books before season 3 comes out. Does anyone know when?"

1 Like

Omg me too, but sadly I heard they might not come out with a season 3 because the season 2 rating was low :disappointed: .

1 Like

What! Oh come on! It was getting good though!

Sailor Moon? :crescent_moon:

I feel like I’m the only person on the planet who hasn’t watched it… yet. :confused:

1 Like

Nah. I haven’t either. Kind of looks a little too girly for my tastes.

1 Like

I guess it’s just the two of us then :joy:

1 Like

Anybody addicted to a new anime at the moment??

Any Vikings fans? I just finished the new season and am always looking for new people to bother with my opinions.

I’ve heard a lot about Vikings, but not a lot of people really recommended it, most people just say game of thrones is way better, but I want to know like some honest opinion, what did you think of it?

I think Game of Thrones has a tendency to turn into soapy garbage and, respectfully, anyone who says it’s better than Vikings probably just wants to go down on Kit Harrington. I love Vikings, although like GOT it’s a mayonnaise party as far as diversity goes, Travis Fimmel is impeccable as Ragnar Lothbrok and I have yet to see a historically based TV show that has as much reverence for it’s female characters. Plus there is literally an army of shield maidens lead by a warrior queen, enough said.

1 Like

Now that I’m thinking about the lack of diversity on GOT I’ve realized I would really like a Hamilton-esq recasting of GOT. Like Yara Shahidi as Danny or Yara Martinez as Cersei or Forrest Wheeler as Bran.

The kit harington bit had me dying from laughter :joy::joy:
Well it’s certainly nice having some honest thoughts on the show, so thank you! :grin:

anyone watch shows like the flash and arrow?

2 Likes

I Love Inuyasha!!! :smile: I watched Stranger Things and Orange is the New Black! Unfortunately, I haven’t watched Vampire Diaries and Riverdale. I know, where have I been? I have been dying to watch it, but my parents wouldn’t let me. Started watching Riverdale though and it’s my overall favorite right now!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes!! The Flash is amazing!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Me xD
Well, not Arrow. For some reason I didn’t really like the first few episodes but, I’m all for The Flash :hearts:.

1 Like