TV series discussion

Hey! I’m really bored in quarantine :expressionless: so I’d like to have this chat on your favorite TV series to make some friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!!!
What are your top TV series?
Mines are:

1. Vis a Vis
  2. Lucifer
  3. Casa de papel
  4. The 100
  5. How I met your mother

Let me know your opinions! Maybe I can find new series to check out :slight_smile:
Watch out NOT TO SPOILER stuff

5 Likes

I just watch a bunch of anime. I love Violet Evergarden and Naruto. They’re my favorites. :joy::+1:

2 Likes
  1. Lucifer
  2. Gotham
  3. Prison Break
  4. The Good Doctor
  5. Tyler Perry Sistas (adult audience only)
  6. Steven Universe
  7. The Witcher
  8. House
  9. Full House
  10. Martin
  11. Siren
  12. Vampire Diaries
  13. Legacies
  14. See
  15. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
  16. Arrow
  17. Seven Deadly Sins (anime)
  18. Shadow Hunters
  19. The Originals
1 Like

I never heard of half of these! Btw legacies second season is :face_vomiting: don’t u think?

1 Like

i love the 100, teen wolf and lucifer. omg if bellamy and clarke don’t get together in season 7 i will be pissed. Anyway here’s mine-
•Lucifer
•the 100
•Arrow
•Prison break (wentworth miller is just :hot_face:)
•Pretty little liars
•Miranda
•Brooklyn 99 (best show)
•The good place.

2 Likes

La Casa de papel is amazing! I love it!

2 Likes

I love Lucifer
Have you seen three’s company

2 Likes

I swear if they don’t get together I sue the show (they’re even married in real life)!! Plus I’m curious to know if you like Octavia. Since she’s been bloodreina everyone kinda hates her but I LOVE HER so muchhhh

2 Likes

Nope! What’s that?

1 Like

Omg i love herrrrr. She’s such a boss ass bitch. Like yeh she’s made a lot of mistakes but so has all the characters.
I reallyyyy hate echo tho. :triumph:

1 Like

OH GOOOOD THANK YOU!!! I totes agree. Plus her mistake was kind of done to save everyone’s a*s! Nahh I kinda like Echo but I don’t want her to be with Bellamy. I hate ABBY wholeheartedly

1 Like

I only hate echo because she’s with bellamy and clarke isn’t. OMG I REALLY HATE ABBY TOO. She just pisses me off idek why. Lowkey happy she’s dead.
Question- Is it just me or did u lowkey like Josephine?

SHE WAS JUST SO SASSY I LOVED IT!
And the whole situation kinda brought bellamy and clarke closer like when bellamy found out clarke was dead he was ready to kill everyone for her🥺

1 Like

The Office!!!

1 Like

OMG I’m so happy Abby’s dead, she is so selfish and she got her husband killed.
Nahhh I didn’t like Josephine that much, I mean she was sassy and I stanned that, but the whole “living forever” idea pissed me off

1 Like

Agree :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ikkk!! Like She got her husband killed and then clarke thought wells did it and wells let her believe it just so she wouldn’t hate her mother and then wells died like wtf. I liked Josephine coz she was funny and sassy the whole idea of living forever did piss me off too but she was funny.

1 Like

Yea she wasn’t that bad although she was kinda heartless. Either way yea Abby is problematic I’m so glad her and kane died

2 Likes

Exactly. Also has Jaha died? I’ve completely forgotten if he’s dead or not. I wish he is coz he really posed me off.

1 Like
  1. American Horror Story

2. I need to find other good shows

2 Likes

He hella dead and it was one of my favs moments lol

1 Like