Tv Show recommendations!

Hey!! So I’ve been needing some new tv shows to watch. I use Netflix (Canada), Crave, and Amazon Prime Video to watch. Some of my favourite shows are:

• The 100
  • Game Of Thrones
  • Jane The Virgin
  • The Umbrella Academy

Those are just to name a few, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

The O.C, The Originals, Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World, Supernatural, and Arrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm…well it depends on what you want. I like sci fi but if you want a series that makes you genuinely care about the characters and explore the human condition, I recommend Battlestar Galactica. Its definitely explores a lot of philosophical themes.

2 Likes

The Walking Dead is a show similar to Game of Thrones if you like your favorite characters dying.

2 Likes

Already watched, it was pretty good.

Stranger Things and the original Charmed

I’ve watched Saved by the Bell years ago, watched some of supernatural and arrow, but I’m not sure if the other three are on the platforms I use.

Loved the original charmed

2 Likes

Pose is a good show

1 Like

Okay but has anyone seen the Facebook page Zac Morris is trash? The videos are spot on and Zac is THE WORST.

I haven’t yet, but honestly Slater was my favourite anyway :rofl:

1 Like

Girl yessss. Zack Morris was an a-hole lmao but i loved the show

same

1 Like

@BreAlexandria I love the show too. It’s just crazy how you don’t always realize how bad characters are until you really thing about it. Lol

@Kaitie Slater was also a favorite of mine.
Screech (sp?) Was too. But the actor is a real a-hole unfortunately. But he was so funny on the show.

The Three Stooges, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Once Upon A Time, Teen Titans, Lucifer (heard it’s good), Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Avatar the Last Airbender,True Crime Daily, NCIS, RWBY, Miraculous Ladybug, Black Butler & I heard that LOTR is getting a series omg :heart_eyes:

P.S I have MANY more :joy: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I loved Screech too but throughout the seasons he became unrealistically dumb :joy:

1 Like

Screech was pretty cool too, actor not so much. I just always loved Mario Lopez and Slator was just everything. Also as a dancer, his whole dance scene was everything.

2 Likes

I think I’ve watched the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies 300 times each. its unhealthy

1 Like

LOVED Buffy, Once upon a time I used to watch but it stopped after a while and idk. Watched the first episode of Lucifer wasn’t really my thing, but maybe it just takes a bit to get into it

Nothing is unhealthy when it comes to LOTR, I say watch it soooo many times, J. R. R. Tolkien was & remains a freaking genius :joy: I wish I could have met him :pleading_face:

1 Like