Tv Show recommendations!

Same! Best trilogy hands down.

1 Like

Gilmore Girls, that 70s show, Brooklyn 99, criminal minds, and one day at a time are pretty good.

2 Likes

Veronica Mars.

1 Like

The Flash
The Walking Dead
Stranger Things
Reunion Family

2 Likes

The grand tour on Amazon Prime Videos.

1 Like

Shadowhunters and Once upon a time

1 Like

Once upon a time?
I LOVE THAT SHOW

1 Like

giphyhookouat

1 Like

The 3% (I recommend watching with Brazilian audio and English subtitles)

Quantico

The 100

Person of Interest (I HIGHLY recommend)

That’s all the good ones <3

Gossip girl.
Peaky Blinders.

3 Likes

Currently, watch The 100, and it’s everything :joy: I’ll have to check out the rest.

1 Like

It is everything :heart::sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

The vampire diaries like best tv show ever but i think it isnt available on Canada in Netflix tho but like another tv show like is as great as that is Gossip Girl if u like drama well that serie is the definition of it and if u arent fan of that well see Friends another tv show lol

Altered carbon, The expanse, Dark, Westworld, Orphan black, Dynasty, Sense 8, Black Mirror, The OA

charmed (2018)

TV shows I recommend:

• Phineas & Ferb
  • Gravity Falls
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series)
  • Henry Danger

So, this may be an old TV Show but quite interesting. I gained some interest in this TV Show called, “Murder She Wrote”. I gained interest because my grandmother watches this. It’s quite interesting! Give it a try :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I’ve been definitely contemplating watching it, but didn’t know much about it or anybody who watched it. I’ll give it a try!

2 Likes

on my block, I started watching it today, it is fairly new and it only has one season… but I AM HOOKED

1 Like

@Kaitie Your Welcome!

@HeartBreaker1011 OMB is definitely a interesting and a tv shoe to get hooked on. Definitely. But it has 2 seasons. The new one recently came out thid year !!

1 Like