Twenty one pilots thread! ||-//

It is really good! It reminds me of Hometown and it refers to the songs in vessel. Very good. I can’t wait for the album to come out.

2 Likes

100%. I love the overall sound of the song, but I also love how Jumpsuit leads into Levitate.

1 Like

What do you guys think of Trench?

1 Like

It’s amazing!! My Blood is personally my favorite mostly because of the music video. Chlorine is really good…all of the songs are really good…

2 Likes

Agreed, Morph is personally a favorite for me!

1 Like

I LOVE IT!

my favorites are Chlorine, Morph, Levitate, Nico and the Niners, Neon Gravestones, Smithereens, Pet Cheetah, Jumpsuit, Leave the City and LEGEND IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!

Tags:
@AK16 @epsd.ama

3 Likes

I also like how they keep their sound, but with a chill vibe. It reminded me if self-titled by a tiny bit.

1 Like

My favorites ( in order ) are My Blood, Nico, Jumpsuit, Levitate, Chlorine, Pet Cheetah, Smithereens, Neon Graveyard,
Morph, The Hype, Cut My Lip, Legend, Leave The City, and Bandito

1 Like

Ikr? It’s so chill! We’ve gotta get the yellow tape out

1 Like

My Blood is my all time favorite song. The music video is my favorite too, but Jumpsuit is a close second.

1 Like

Right? I might see them in concert next year since they added the dates.

The first time I heard Morph I really like Tyler’s vocals they sound stronger and more calming if that makes any sense.

Morph was amazing. Chlorine was pretty depressing but that’s what makes it good

1 Like

My Blood is a good song. I like Smithereens because like My Blood, it is about saying I’m here for you.

But smitherreens to me so really sweet

1 Like

I’m currently listening to Trench right now. Specifically Chlorine.

1 Like

True, yet Chlorine was hard to break down and see what’s it about.

The Pop Song Professor on Youtube couldn’t even really crack it!

Neon Gravestones was like the new car radio. It was very deep.

1 Like

I’m listening to Bandito rn lol

1 Like

Tyler was so pissed about his car radio being stolen :joy:

1 Like

Right?

But in Levitate I loved how he brings that reference up.

I also loved how TØP didn’t try to go mainstream and stood the band they were before Blurryface

1 Like

Trench is awesome!!

2 Likes

For the max amount of replies, that’s what all new users get on their dopiest day on the forums. It’s something about trust I think? But you’re not the only one. I got that on my first day too

2 Likes