Twin babies cover contest

I got this format from @lvqbrl

rules ;
{1} you must not steal, trace, or copy any one else’s ideas or entries. if you do, you’ll be disqualified.

{2} you have to do this entry yourself. you can’t make someone else do it for you.

{3} all entires must be posted on this thread so i can have them all together

{4} the maximum amount you can enter is 2 times, just to be fair unless you have made a mistake on your previous entry.

{5} no drama or off topicness will be tolerated!

{6} you can’t violate episode guidelines with your cover. (overly sexual, profanity use, too much violence, that type of stuff)

{7} the characters listed below MUST be included

{8} you can enter with drawn art, or edited art

deadline; August 10th

story details ;
A pair of twins get pregnant by the same guy

Character physical descriptions:

1. Miley(Plays as you): Sporty, wears hair in ponytail, skin tone-neutral 06, eyebrows- arched natural, hair color-black dark, eyes-female generic, eye color-gray cool, face-round soft, nose-defined natural, lips-full heart pouty, lip color-blackberry gloss
  2. Kylie(twin sister): Fashionista, wears hair in long feathered style, skin tone-neutral 06, eyebrows- arched natural, hair color-black dark, eyes-female generic, eye color-gray cool, face-round soft, nose-defined natural, lips-full heart pouty, lip color-blackberry gloss
  3. Steven(baby’s daddy): Player, skin tone-gold 05, eyebrows-round thick, hair-curly Mohawk, hair color-black silhouette, eyes-monolid slender, eye color-brown black, face shape-diamond soft, nose-hooked Grecian, lips-full heart natural, lip color-brown neutral

you can enter as a small, large, or both sized entry! as always, you will be credited.

prizes as of now ;
{1st place} i’ll use your cover for either large or small depending on what you entered as. you’ll get a shoutout, & main character in my story (follow on instagram if you have it)

{2nd place} i’ll use it as an intro splash, you’ll get a shoutout, & a reoccurring, non main role in my story. (follow on instagram if you have it)

{3rd place} your entry will be used for an outro splash, you’ll get a shoutout, & an extra character in my story (follow on instagram if you have it)

i’m still deciding more to the prizes so if you could suggest some in a PM, that’d be great! :grin:

people who asked to be tagged

@Qxeen_skyyx um… you could at least give me credit for basically the entire format of my post :expressionless:.

& even if you did, i never gave permission to anyone. please change this post to your own words & ideas.

6 Likes

yikes :grimacing:

2 Likes

Bruh

1 Like

Oh of course. My bad.