:)Twins Art Shop(:

Hey this might sound like a dumb question but,for the position do you want them to be laying down and looking like they are throwing a tantrum or something else I am not understanding lol

1 Like

They will be fighting in the middle

1 Like

Standing right, sorry for asking so Many questions I want to get it right lol.

1 Like

Guinevere left
Getrude right

Okay thank u again!

1 Like

I’m just looking for an intro background at the start of each episode, regular preferably. I don’t have a set date that I need it by, so feel free to take your time with this, I’m not too fussy when it’s done, as I have something reasonable specific in mind. As a background, some kind of explosion, I don’t really mind for this, just as long as it is big and bold. The character details are in these pictures:

I would like Hailey (Dark brown hair, Tan skin, White eyes.) in the center,
I would also like Jaxon (Black hair, Tan skin) on her left.
With Lauren on Hailey’s right (Black hair, dark skin.)
On the far left, Nathan (Fawn hair, Tattoos.)
On the far right, Maya, (The only character left.)

They are each in the positions I would like them to be in. Above their heads, “Without Me” written in bold white, feel free to leave your signature wherever you would like, just make sure that my name is in there too. Also, if they could all be facing center, and Hailey facing right, that would also be greatly appreciated.

If you need anything else let me know, or if you change your mind, that’s fine. I do not have a set date I need it by, I’m going on a holiday soon anyway, and writing will be stalled a little bit, so feel free to take your time! This is greatly appreciated!!

* Preformatted text

2 Likes

I will get on it!!!

1 Like

Are you still taking requests? Your art is super cute!!

2 Likes

Yes we are what would you like!

Hey hey ! I have finished your request! I positioned the characters in a pose simillar to your example and put them in the background. I then drew the faces and made them look more “lively”.

I hope you like it, let me know if you would like any changes or additional things !

Your Art

I leave my art in the three panel size for your convienece while uploading it to the background page, they tend to fit better this way! :grin:

It’s really good but can you make the girl stand in front of the man and make the guy’s hand a little smaller?

1 Like

Sure thing!

1: Small Cover
2: Drawn
3: I’m in no hurry really, April or May would be fine!
4: A stage
5: Skin colour: Gold 2
Brow: arched natural, platinum blonde
Hair: Wavy side curls, dirty blonde
Eyes: deepest upturned wide, blue green
Face: Diamond defined contour
Nose: Round button upturned
Mouth: Full heart pouty, rose gloss
(She’s limelight btw)
6: Can the girl be in the middle and looking scared, its a thriller story about beauty pageants
7: The story is called Pretty Hurts so could you have that text on it too?

Uhh for some reason the picture wouldn’t add

1 Like

Okay! Here is your edited work!

Edited Art Request

t

1 Like

Omg i forgot the clothes, silly me

Floral Lace Bodice Mermaid Dress Silk Purple Plum
Noveau Gem Pendant Necklace Metal Silver
Rising star earrings silver
queen crown gold diamond yellow goldenrod

1 Like

Haha, its okay! We will get to your art shortly!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Here is what I made for you!

Art request

Because there are a lot of characters on screen you might have to pan for the whole art to be shown! Let me know if you would like an adjustments !

1 Like

That’s absolutely fine because W.O.W. That is even better than what I imagined, for risk of sounding cheesy and punny, I am blown away. Credit is definitely deserved, and I couldn’t ask for anything better, you may just be hearing from me again soon with another request… I’m at a loss for words, just, thank you so much! This is a really big help, I can’t thank you enough!! Just, thank you! Keep doing what you’re doing because you’re killing it! Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness thank you so much ! :slight_smile: I will be here :grin:

1 Like