Two Commissions Needed

Hey artists,

I’m looking to get two pieces commissioned! I would like for them to both be in different styles, so ultimately I am looking for two different artists.

PIECE 1

Summary

A cover for my story I am currently revamping, All Aboard!. AA! is an adventure story with a hint of mystery that takes place on a cruise ship. It is generally light and fluffy, and I am looking for a more simple, cartoonish style that reflects that. Would be 2-3 characters.

PIECE 2

Summary

A cover for my current story, Ghost of a Chance. Ghost is a murder mystery involving the very much alive and present spirit of the murder victim. I would like something more realistic. Would also be 2-3 characters.

I am looking to pay around $50 USD for each, though that is not set in stone. If your commissions are currently open and fit the styles/vibes of either story, please leave some examples and your prices in the comments! I am also totally open to any Instagram artists you may know of, so be sure to comment their handles as well.

Thanks in advance, and PLEASE list your prices!

11 Likes

hey, i dont do art covers, but I do splashes-> trigger warnings, warnings, this story uses advanced directing/sounds, intros and outros. and sometimes char cards if you are ever interested.

there is someone on instagram who does art covers, her handle is @Noarts_digital

Thanks! I’ll check her out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m open for commissions ^ _ ^
My Instagram is epii.jessica

Details

More examples

2 Likes

One of my most recent realism/semi pieces were:

If you’re still interested, that is!

3 Likes

The Epi Lair shop does it for free if you like.

Hey! My commissions will be reopening in mid-April if you’re okay with waiting that long, but if you need it before then I could try accommodate your deadline! You can check out my examples on my Instagram (@thewriterma), or on my thread: :blue_heart:

@everythingslayer @Jessica15 @Mystery.Author Thank you all! I’ll keep you in mind :slight_smile:
@Yoshi thank you! I am currently looking for a professional artist but I’ll take a look!

4 Likes

You can check out alhuart and/or artofseda on Insta, their art is really good :blush:

@ZamiraArts @archh_07 @LitchiMoon @MysteryMaker @Elleeeee @Eva.Williams.Wick @mkdigitalillustrator @Tara3 @Bertha
All their commissions should be open!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Bump!

hi! here are my examples and price list-

let me know if you need me to draw anything for you!:heart:

@Jellishfish would be perfect for your second cover! Her commisions are open!
Her instagram; @jellishfish.arts and here is her forums link:

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m an artist and have done a couple of episode covers. Your first cover piece sounds like my art style would be perfect.

Here’s my Instagram: @parisarohaworld for more examples, and pm me to discuss prices :slight_smile: :blob_hearts:

Examples

2 Likes

Omg!!! thank you so much.My prices are 3-5$

1 Like

Thank you so much again!!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

4 Likes

For the animated style piece, I highly recommend @Geta
Her commission slots are reopening shortly, 10 spots, and her art is beautiful. She did my fairy tale cover for me, and it was perfect for the vibe I was going for.
There is also Rinji__ who does fabulous animated style work.

As for realistic style, there’s plenty on Instagram, some of whom I have ordered from personally, but for 2-3 characters their prices are higher than $50 so I currently can’t think of anyone there.

Thank you! I’m willing to pay more than $50 for good quality work, and it only has to be semi-realistic, not like CK levels or anything aha. I do follow Geta and love her work, I’ll keep an eye on when her commissions re-open!

1 Like

These are some of my examples and prices if youre interested :two_hearts:

examples

Examples

)

Not many right now but hopefully requests will come rolling in B)

Please understand that everything IS NEGOTIABLE!!!

prices

Prices

Portrait: $4
Full body: $4
2 People: $5
Group (5 people): $10

Props:
(All props are large in size and finely detailed)
1 prop: $2
3 props: $5

Outros/Intro (Hand Drawn)
$2

Mix and Match
Outro+Intro $3

SALE:
Order a 2 person, chooes between a free outro/intro/prop

Order a Group get a free outro + intro
:ghost: (Multiple orders always get a sale) :ghost:

1 Like