Two Commissions Needed

hi! here are my examples and price list-

let me know if you need me to draw anything for you!:heart:

@Jellishfish would be perfect for your second cover! Her commisions are open!
Her instagram; @jellishfish.arts and here is her forums link:

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m an artist and have done a couple of episode covers. Your first cover piece sounds like my art style would be perfect.

Here’s my Instagram: @parisarohaworld for more examples, and pm me to discuss prices :slight_smile: :blob_hearts:

Examples

2 Likes

Omg!!! thank you so much.My prices are 3-5$

1 Like

Thank you so much again!!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

4 Likes

For the animated style piece, I highly recommend @Geta
Her commission slots are reopening shortly, 10 spots, and her art is beautiful. She did my fairy tale cover for me, and it was perfect for the vibe I was going for.
There is also Rinji__ who does fabulous animated style work.

As for realistic style, there’s plenty on Instagram, some of whom I have ordered from personally, but for 2-3 characters their prices are higher than $50 so I currently can’t think of anyone there.

Thank you! I’m willing to pay more than $50 for good quality work, and it only has to be semi-realistic, not like CK levels or anything aha. I do follow Geta and love her work, I’ll keep an eye on when her commissions re-open!

1 Like

These are some of my examples and prices if youre interested :two_hearts:

examples

Examples

)

Not many right now but hopefully requests will come rolling in B)

Please understand that everything IS NEGOTIABLE!!!

prices

Prices

Portrait: $4
Full body: $4
2 People: $5
Group (5 people): $10

Props:
(All props are large in size and finely detailed)
1 prop: $2
3 props: $5

Outros/Intro (Hand Drawn)
$2

Mix and Match
Outro+Intro $3

SALE:
Order a 2 person, chooes between a free outro/intro/prop

Order a Group get a free outro + intro
:ghost: (Multiple orders always get a sale) :ghost:

1 Like

Hi! If you’re still looking for artist, my style is quite cartoonish. Here’s my example and price :yay:

Example

Price

4 Likes

Don’t know if you are still looking for someone, but if you still need it I’m a commissioned artist and here some of my works:

I only accept paypal and My prices depends on how many characters you need me to draw:
For one —> 10 EURO
Two —> 15 EURO
Three —> 20 EURO
And so on
Also the price can increase if there are some tattoos (this depends on the complexity of them they can be from 1 to 4 EURO) but we can talk about it if you want an art made by me.
Hope to hear from you :two_hearts: but in any case have a good day dear :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey, my commissions are open if you’re still looking!

Commission info

Examples

My Instagram is mo_netah, you can let me know if you’re interested there or here :slight_smile:

Hi! I have my commissions open (I do semi realism) my examples are available on my Instagram at @awaeepis.

Hello dear! I saw someone mentioning me there so, I’m a digital artist and I’m currently taking commissions.
You can check my prices and other examples on my Instagram.
Please note that these don’t include the rights of use that should be added when we discuss your project.
Have a nice day :blush:

3 Likes

thanks for mention me :blush: :blob_hearts:

and this is my examples

examples

Prices

4 Likes

Idk if you’re still in need but my commissions are open
Here you can find prices and examples , I would love to work with you ))

I noticed on your instagram that you’re closed for commissions, will you be opening up again in the near future?

I’ll changed the status later and only accept a few commission for now so feel free to hmu if you’re interested :sunflower:

I’m interested

1 Like

here is everything u need to know about my prices! And don’t mind the Paypal I can do other stuff as well
-I draw in semi realistic
-if u wonder why the prices are cheap it’s cause I just began doing commissions so trying to get base with low prices
Saw this post and here are my prices:

Examples: