Two Dialogue Boxes?

I was wondering if it was possible for two characters to say something at the same time, but with two different dialogue boxes. I was thinking about writing a scene that involves two of my characters being revealed something about themselves at the same time, but I wanted to see if that was even possible first without the use of an overlay.

I don’t think this is possible, unless you create a character called “BOTH”, and use a text box/narrative box.

But I understand that this still isn’t the characters talking at the same time, you can always manipulate it to look that way.

Or you could try an overlay of a speechbubble and have it appear at the same time you get the other character to talk?

That’s what I thought actually :sweat_smile:
I just wanted to make sure that it wasn’t possible so I could at least make the overlay in advance since all of my BG’s and stuff are still getting reviewed :poop:
Thanks for responding :grin:

I suggest doing what Jules Episode had said with making a character called BOTH I want to add to what you could do, before adding NARRATOR (BOTH) Make the characters both do a talking animation at the same time :T

@CHAR1 is animation AND CHAR2 is animation

NARRATOR (BOTH)
Insert text

(This is all the closest sulotion to make it look like they’re talking)