Two errors (code)

Hey sorry to interrupt but I made a template of this if you want to use it ?
(Like people in the cafe sitting and 2 people at the counter and a barista behind it )

thank you but no thank you itā€™s okay i stick the temaplate that i have

Alright

1 Like

Okay so, Iā€™ve corrected your scriptā€¦ I noticed ā€œANDā€ before the word ā€œoverlayā€ was missing quite a lotā€¦ and sometimes you forgot to write ā€œoverlayā€ before the overlay name. But Iā€™ve fixed it all.

However, those overlays are much too smallā€¦ so when you scale them theyā€™re coming in blurry as heck!

But I did find some larger ones if youā€™d prefer?! Because this is what it looks like with the overlays that youā€™re currently usingā€¦

okay thank you i will use those instead can you just send them to me with code

And this is how it looks like with the non blurry counter.

And yes, Iā€™ll send the overlays to you via DM.
I also need to upload the rest and youā€™ll need to use the same overlay names when you upload them. [All Iā€™m doing is adding a 1 to the end of the overlay names that you were already using.]
And once Iā€™ve spot directed the rest of them, Iā€™ll send the code to you.

okay thank you so much and can fix the girl standing she wearing a grey top with black girl i wanted to her to be siting to a character but i just put her on top of character but i didnā€™t mean to do

i meant siting not standing

Youā€™re welcome. :blush:
And I have no idea which character you mean, because I only have access to my own characters.

The correct coding with the new overlays, is:

INT. COFFEE CAFE - DAY with CAFE COUNTER1 with CAFE TABLEL1 with CAFE CHAIRS1 with CAFE TABLER1 with CAFE CHAIRSL NEW with CHAIR ALONE

readerMessage Template created by |bold| @winteronepisode |reset| via |bold| @epy.baddies with messageTitle Template Credit

@zoom reset
@cut to zone 1

&overlay CAFE COUNTER1 shifts to 0 0 in zone 1 AND overlay CAFE COUNTER1 scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay CAFE COUNTER1 moves to layer -1 AND overlay CAFE COUNTER1 opacity 1

&overlay CAFE TABLEL1 shifts to 0 0 in zone 1 AND overlay CAFE TABLEL1 scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay CAFE TABLEL1 to layer -2 AND overlay CAFE TABLEL1 opacity 1

&overlay CAFE CHAIRS1 shifts to 0 0 in zone 1 AND overlay CAFE CHAIRS1 scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay CAFE CHAIRS1 to layer -2 AND overlay CAFE CHAIRS1 opacity 1

&overlay CAFE TABLER1 shifts to 0 0 in zone 1 and overlay CAFE TABLER1 scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay CAFE TABLER1 to layer -2 AND overlay CAFE TABLER1 opacity 1

&overlay CAFE CHAIRSL NEW shifts to 0 0 in zone 1 AND overlay CAFE CHAIRSL NEW scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay CAFE CHAIRSL NEW to layer -2 AND overlay CAFE CHAIRSL NEW opacity 1

&overlay CHAIR ALONE shifts to 0 0 in zone 1 AND overlay CHAIR ALONE scales to 1.000 1.000 AND overlay CHAIR ALONE to layer -2 AND overlay CHAIR ALONE opacity 1

^
However the layers of each overlay might be wrong, depending on where your characters are placed. But I did the overlay coding without any background characters in viewā€¦ so I donā€™t know where youā€™ve spot directed them.
[Also, Iā€™m going to send you the new overlays and their new namesā€¦ now.]

okay thank you so much

&EXTRA 1 spot 0.897 100 174 in zone 1 AND EXTRA 1 faces right AND EXTRA 1 is talk_armsraised_neutral AND EXTRA 1 moves to layer -3
&ALEENA spot .902 185 187 in zone 1 AND ALEENA is talk_handsonhips_neutral_rear AND ALEENA faces right AND ALEENA moves to layer 0
&ALAIA spot .520 264 412 in zone 1 and ALAIA faces right and ALAIA is laugh_sit_giggle and ALAIA moves to layer -3
&EXTRA 2 spot .420 264 418 in zone 1 AND EXTRA 2 faces right AND EXTRA 2 is eat_sit_food_hand_neutral and EXTRA 2 moves to layer -4
&SHUNYUAN spot .682 306 292 in zone 1 and SHUNYUAN faces right and SHUNYUAN is talk_gossip and SHUNYUAN spot .658 48 292 in zone 2 and SHUNYUAN faces left and SHUNYUAN is idle_exhausted_loop and SHUNYUAN moves to layer 4 and SHUNYUAN moves to layer 5
&ENEYA spot .557 82 385 in zone 2 and ENEYA faces right and ENEYA is idle_sit_neutral_loop_rear and ENEYA moves to layer 3
&DARAJA spot .517 135 414 in zone 2 and DARAJA faces right and DARAJA is idle_sit_neutral_loop_rear and DARAJA moves to layer 0
&AUDEN spot .697 181 300 in zone 3 AND AUDEN faces left AND AUDEN moves to layer -3 AND AUDEN is talk_sit_neutral_loop
&DAEZLEI spot .705 5 297 in zone 3 AND DAEZLEI faces right AND DAEZLEI is idle_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop AND DAEZLEI moves to layer -3
&RANIA spot .622 47 321 in zone 3 and RANIA moves to layer -4 and RANIA faces right and RANIA is idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop
&EREMURUS spot .622 144 321 in zone 3 and EREMURUS faces left and EREMURUS moves to layer -4 and EREMURUS is think_rubchin
&JANNAH spot .759 206 255 in zone 3 and JANNAH faces left and JANNAH is idle_sit_serious_loop and JANNAH moves to layer -2
&EXTRA 5 starts eat_sit_food_hand_neutral
&EXTRA 4 starts talk_armscrossed_neutral_loop
@transition fade in black 2
@add Cookie Chocolate Chip to SHUNYUAN
@pause for 1 then EXTRA 3 starts idle_sit_neutral_loop then EXTRA 3 is talk_gossip THEN EXTRA 3 starts react_angry_shakefists and EXTRA 3 starts laugh_sit_crackup AND EXTRA 3 starts react_sit_armscrossed_surprised_mild and EXTRA 3 starts laugh_sit_giggle
@pause for .100000
@pan to zone 2 in 2
&EREMURUS starts talk_doubtful then pause for .7 then ALEENA starts idle_flashlight_scared_loop
@pan to zone 1 in 2 then DARAJA starts talk_sit_reassure_happy and AUDEN starts eat_sit_food_hand_neutral AND EXTRA 1 starts talk_unsure and ALEENA starts rear THEN ALAIA starts idle_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop
@pause for 100000
&zoom on 960 376 to 190% in 1
&DARAJA starts talk_doubtful and DARAJA starts idle_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop and DARAJA starts idle_sit_neutral_loop
@cut to zone 3
@HAIZLEE enters from right to screen right in 1.5 then HAIZLEE is think_rubchin
@pause for 10000
&speechbubble is 163 192 to 130% with tail_top_right
HAIZLEE (idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop)
(What a cute little cafe!)
these are spots that i had them

Iā€™ll have to code your characters into position in the morning! Itā€™s currently 6:10am here and I havenā€™t slept yetā€¦ and Iā€™m absolutely shattered. :weary:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.