Two free passes instead of four?

Hi guys I’m not sure if this is the right category to post this in but I bought a new phone today and instead of four free passes every four hours I am only getting two? I also can not log into my old account on my new phone :pensive: I was just wondering is this normal? :pensive:

1 Like

the 4 passes an hour was an event. i think. the usual is two passes per hour

I am only getting two free passes every four hours :thinking:?

girl i said the four passes per hour was an event

you cant get it anymore unless you sign back into your EPISODE acc on your old phone

All I know is.if.you start a new account you will start with 2 passes every few hours after a couple of times using up your 2 free passes it will go up to 4 about your old account all I know is that if you have your old sign in and are able to log in. Log out of episodes and restart it again if it doesn’t work restart your phone this is what i did for me.

1 Like

Thank you I will try that now :blush:

@MissFiery It isn’t a bug, but rather how the game is programmed.

When the player starts a new account or game, they are defaulted to 2 passes per 4 hours. The way the game is programmed is that your passes will increase after you read a certain amount of chapters. The reload time will always be 4 hours no matter what.

To unlock 3 passes for every 4 hours, you must read 20 chapters in total.

To unlock 4 passes every 4 hours, you must read 40 chapters total.

If your old account was on a phone of the same brand as your new phone (ex. iOS to iOS or Android to Android), then you should be able to restore it using your username & password, in which you can get from the settings in the menu.

But this is how it works.

NOTE: Also you might already know this, but from the new update, your passes will not reload if you surpass the 4 pass limit for recharge. This means any extra passes collected from daily challenges, links, or store-bought must be used up until the player has 4 passes or less in order for the recharge to become available again.

1 Like

You welcome Hopefully that works

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Solved and closed. :wink: