Two MCs - who would you rather play as?

Hello there everyone!

First of all, I would like to clarify, I didn’t create this post to promote my story (it’s really just an idea right now), but to ask about your opinion on a specific detail. :blush:

I want to create a story with two MCs (one of them is a detective and the other one is a district attorney) who’re siblings. Now I’m not sure if I want to make both of them females or the attorney should be a male. I think it’s quite general that there’re not many stories with a male MC, and I thought maybe if both of them get their own story - but they’re still connected with each other - it would be more appealing.

At the end of the day, I’m still cofused and open for any advice on this subject. Would you rather play as two females or would you try a game with a male MC?

Thank you in advance! :heart:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind either way, but since you’re having two MC’s, why not do one of each? I’m sure a male POV and a female POV could provide different insights for your future readers

1 Like

Thank you for your answers! I appreciate it a lot and you’ve persuaded me that a male POV is just as interesting and playable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it would be interesting if you wrote the story from both the male and the females point of view, so the reader got to play as both characters!

1 Like