💕 Two Sentence Club (TEMP CLOSED) 💕

:two_hearts: Inspired by ✨ The Givers Club ✨ I’ve decided to open up this new thread where we’ll create a group PM on the forums and discuss. Only this time we’re not going to give a full fledged review and point out every mistake (feel free to PM the author about this individually).

Welcome to the Two Sentence Club where we read only 1 chapter per week during certain months (you can sit out during some weeks and you don’t even need to read the full chapter, you can read half or just a little). After, you’d mention one thing you liked and one thing you felt they need improving. Members may have similar thoughts.

Ex. I really liked how you portrayed the MC because [insert full sentence here]. What I’d suggest fixing up on is the directing because [insert full sentence here].

That’s all ^^

Waitlist format:

Our Thoughts on The First Chapter of the Story by @username Will Be Posted On Saturday, Month #, 2020 at approx. 1 pm EST

“Note: We will not be reviewing during the following months: November, December, April, May, June, July, August (7 months total break over the year) as well during weeks there are holidays and back to school week.”

“Months we’ll review (5 months): September, October, January, February and March <3”

Just a reminder that all thoughts by our members will be posted roughly by 1 pm, eastern time zone on Saturdays. We review published and un-published stories. If you, the member likes a story based on the 1st chapter and they made a good impression, you can continue reading the story in your own time if you like.

I know I’m doing a lot like providing directing help, reviewing stories and being a part of epyxmagic but I thought this would be fun and light although I may put it on hold when I go to do my studies :joy: :hibiscus: :donut: :coffee: :tea: :greentea: :cake4: :cake2: :two_hearts:

BTW anyone can join, we’re always open to accepting new members :yay: :cake: :blob_hearts: :two_hearts:

15 Likes

:rose: :two_hearts: Members:

1. @JemU776
  2. @PHCENIX
  3. @rachel.epii
  4. @Cami_epy
  5. @MelanieyM
  6. @xetic
  7. @_haruka
  8. @Nessya
  9. @Misslea1
  10. @rubywrites
  11. @Ayvery
  12. @jessy.writes (joined after 3rd week)
  13. @meghanwrites

Waitlist For Stories to be Read:

1. Hannah Miler’s Mystery by @remone

COMPLETED:

1. Reality behind Glasses by @Tsukino_94 (Reviews can be found HERE)
  2. Gold Leaf High by @MTB (Reviews can be found HERE)
  3. Sentimental Heartache by @jessy.writes (Reviews can be found HERE)
7 Likes

i would love to join (:

2 Likes

I totally love the concept of this, count me in :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much guys, made a group PM just now :yay:

We start on Saturday Jan 4th and post on Saturday Jan 11th :heart: If you want and you’re requesting for a bit of feedback, feel free to post your story on this thread. While there is no template to follow when it comes to posting, if you could add a :two_hearts: somewhere in your post, then it would be much appreciated :heart:

2 Likes

Oooo, I love this idea :sparkling_heart: can I be a member? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Ofc, added, ty for joining :chef: :yay: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ohh can I join? I’ll try to be active-

2 Likes

Feel free to post ur story down below for a short review :yay:

1 Like

Hihihihihi is there room for me :skull::eyes:

2 Likes

Ofc, always, i love how you liven everything up :smiling_imp: :wink:

2 Likes

:joy: YASSS! Omg wait this is exciting

1 Like

I’d love to join :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yay:

2 Likes

I’d like to join :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Would love to join

2 Likes

Ooh, sounds fun. I’ll join!

2 Likes

Bump :star2:

We are looking forward to read your stories :yay:

If you want me to edit it tell me @JemU776

1 Like

Bump :fist_bump: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’d like to join as well! :slight_smile:
And I would be happy if someone would review my story :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course, we are looking forward to checking out your story :yay: Thank you for requesting :partying_face:

3 Likes