TYLO YOU TALENTED QWEEN! (spreading love)

What can I say Tylo you are an amazing person and I am so glad I met you, You are such a talented person and you make friends everywhere you go. Life without you would be boring and would feel empty, you are one of my best friends in this community and I know everyone appreciates your talented ass. the coven all love you (we may or may not be a cult) and I adore you even though you throw soccer balls at me. you are an inspirational human being who has taken the next step in her artwork and keeps improving I have adored seeing you grow and improve from the first time I met you till now your art has improved so much. no matter what remember you are an inspirational, talented and very much loved person, you are one of a kind and we all love your kind heart and talented soul

Tylo’s art last year!

PFP%20by%20tylo

Tylo’s art this year

By%20Tylo

Tags

@Mouse.Episode @Epiexpert @Bridi @Linlin330 @CalyPhina @xetic @Amiraa
@Gamer_Gurl @Bumblebree @zapcV @Abimations4 @Silver_Shadow @Tylo @Turtle_Cat @Cassandra_Dean @keiji @Daisy_Flower1 @Shuka @Problematic_Patrick @eilyk @Epi.milkyway @SASB @briar.epi @Jayl @Captain_vanilla

Please tag more ppl!

18 Likes

We wove u Tylo!!!

3 Likes

ye.

3 Likes

YES TYLO!LOVE U SO MUCH OUR TALENTED QUEEN :heart:

2 Likes

yESSSSSS Tylo we love u ur so sweet and ur a talented legend you deserve the world PERIODDDDTTTT :triumph::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

4 Likes

YASS TYLO we love your talented and legendary self!!

3 Likes

Awww I love you and the cult too :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face: Even when you run inside

2 Likes

I love you tylo!!! :heart::heart: YOUR A FUVKING QWEEEN

4 Likes

YAS TYLO WE STAN YOU WELL l DO

3 Likes

We love you so much @TyLo :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Lyt :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.