Types of devices

hi everyone,
What type of devices do you use to write your stories?!

1 Like

chrome book, i couldn’t use my phone :skull: i want a laptop but they’re too expensive lmao

1 Like

ikr, i got mine on sale at best buy, i got the lenovo yoga

1 Like

My hp laptop and sometimes my lenovo yoga book. Tried to do it on my phone didn’t really work but I kinda found a better way to get the page to move when your on your phone. Make sure it’s all the way at the bottom of the script page and scroll up near the right edge of the script page or you can just click on the scenes in the scen section. Sadly though the phone won’t save anything new.

2 Likes

I have an old MacBook Pro, but she’s slowly dying :cry: She has been doing weird things lately, and she doesn’t like previewing my stories. I’m trying to be patient with her, but she’s like “Nah, leave me alone!”

1 Like

lolol same! what version do you have? Mine hasn’t had super bad problems currently. I have the mid-2010 Macbook Pro. I was actually planning on buying a newer one but I literally love this one to bits so

1 Like

Mine is mid 2012. I don’t want to buy a new one because I also love it so much, plus at the moment I don’t have the money for that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i switch of between my Macbook Air (laptop) to Window (Desktop) i just cant on my phone…besides the screen being all cracked, cuz you know iphones screens are shit without a screen protector and case :rofl:, i cant see shit and also I also have fucking Sausage aka Fat ass fingers…#missingmy6splus#butonceagaincrackedscreen