Types of plots you hate

There are some types of plots that turn off people about that story.
What are the plots (or cliches) you absolutely hate?

6 Likes

Basic mafia story where the girl falls in love w the mafia boss.

8 Likes

Ones where there’s this perfect love interest. Like there are some stories where the LI like protects or saves the MC? And he’s so charismatic. Idk I just don’t like it. Give me a sweet, non controlling quiet guy who hates being around people.

5 Likes

Unforseen/teenage pregnancies

6 Likes

Or the basic friends to lovers but then someone’s ex gets involved, the MC & LI get into an argument but eventually made up. end of story

7 Likes

Please, I would instantly click off if any creepy ex/popular mean girl stereotypes are in there.

3 Likes

Teenage pregnancies

3 Likes

I hate this too, there was a story I read awhile ago it started off good, the plot was about the mc falling for the golden boy I don’t read stories like this I wanted to read something diff anyways it went completely diff route somehow the mc ended up pregnant teen pregnancy, there was a jump ahead she had the baby and everything revolved around the baby I left the story instantly.

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: lord that oh my you left so fast

2 Likes

Yes, I would understand the family thing at the end but it was chapter after after chapter. It just wasn’t my cup of tea.

3 Likes

oh i unterstand like it don’t fix well in it after the first being like it keeps skiping and then make girl go and have a baby for a boy and then the baby turn out to have bad life

2 Likes

but was it romance story or other genres

2 Likes

Romance Story, I stay clear of the romance section now I mostly read fantasy now.

4 Likes

:sneezing_face: true i love fairy tale like for the one your reading but my romance be different like not like others story and not like bad word and as for bad boys but my story be about good boy only and not like bad boy and then i not make her go to a teenage baby thing like other since they jump to fast in plot and then i have grammar to read over and there be her going on a bike in story and as how they meet and big of middle , climax , reason , setting , and more but as my own be true story of how fell in love with someone like but if want read it you can but my own story i make of my own is different it not be like others because i realized episode app keeps going with same story over and over and they need unterstand a romance is true story of when someone fell in love with a kind heart person who will always support each other no matter what and then like mafia like put in bad guy take a girl that kind like come on :cry: i not that girl for that :sneezing_face:

1 Like

and then they want the readers to choose a bad choice for gem like what is going on in story for who to be with

1 Like

Exactly, Romance stories be rushed. Like my new story I’m writing it’s fantasy genre there’s at least one LI I’m not rushing there story I’m slowly making there relationship. I’m adding multiple pov to make it interesting also get to know each character individually I’m excited for that I finished coding it. Besides the point I hate bad words being added constantly, bad grammar cliché stories, ,no to little character development also it being rushed.

4 Likes

true :joy: like one time i read a bad word story i just left even when it a song on YouTube about bad words i don’t hear it even when people some as if i hear some song that is bad words i said no even they try tell me to hear it :joy: but i said no for them

2 Likes

but i can’t wait for your story it sounds interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s not that I hate bad words just don’t like reading it.

2 Likes

I’m actually really proud of it.

2 Likes