Types of plots you hate

for real like sometimes i just want to cry and scream because story went good and after ever things fell down :sneezing_face: :cry:

2 Likes

i was going have holloween story soon that due 31 but i might have to change due since I don’t have much time for it maybe next holloween but i have Christmas story that be out on Christmas day

2 Likes

I get it, Looking forward to reading yours whenever it’s out. I never read Christmas stories on episode.

2 Likes

Hi! @Indu_episode_kc
i Hate is when a story goes good but after the story down fell as in when the Bad boy start to date good girl and then after she get broken heart :cry: i know that good girl like me and other that good girls don’t like mean boy but as when the story get a teenage girl to have a baby without passing school and to get a college or a job to have a better future is sad and hurt to see that the character don’t have a life that she can enjoy

:flushed: there like story name all I want for Christmas on episode app for Christmas but it in vip for gem free for someone story

1 Like

I love Christmas this making me want the year to go by fast. Having eggnog or hot chocolate, watching Christmas movies or on episode is the best. Having a cozy blanket and pajama’s yes.
Winter is my fav season.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: even when open gift and see present it fun year

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.