Typical Characters Art Museum

I bestow upon you, the most over-used caharcters.

LET’S GO

Exhibit A: Basic White MC. She is basic, she has no personality other than worrying about guys and being a dick to her parents. She is shy and lets Bad Boys sexually harass her. She is also a cheater/side chick, and the 3 main bitches hate her for no reason. She usually has a strict mom.

Exhibit B: Bad Boy. He is the basic bad boy that smokes, wears ripped jeans, leather jacket, tank tops to school (how is you not getting dresscoded) and chains. he can be found wondering around in house parties drinking, smoking, or flirting with basic party bitches who have no self respect. He has a fetish for trapping girls in a wall and is usually a two-timing pervert who is dating main bitch. Also his mom is sick and his dad is abusive.

Exhibit C: Token POC Bff: She is usually black or Mexican, but most commonly black. Other than having a deep skintone, she does not possess any African feutures. She usually peer pressures MC into going to a house party, and makes fun of MC’s fashion sense and gives her “a makeover”. She can be found in MC’s house, dancing in a house party, sleeping with white fuckboys, and shopping.

Exhibit D: Main Bitch: She is possessive, She is blond, she is dating Bad Boy, and she has a group of dogs who follow her around and are basically her slaves. She hates the MC for no reason, and will do anything to ruin her life. She has no backstory and she is rich. Token POC friend hates her more than MC does.
Thank you for checking out the Typical Character Art Museum.

16 Likes

Don’t forget to add that Ink character with the big lips and the feline eyes that’s either the MC or the mean girl.

She’s everywhere, man!

9 Likes

I feel like the typical bad boy love interest looks either like this,…
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 12.18.05 AM
…or like this.
Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 12.18.22 AM

8 Likes

This gave me a good laugh, thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I SWEAR! It’s literally EVERYWHERE!

3 Likes

Can’t forget about the cliche LGBT+ Best-friend! Typically male who’s literally just there to announce he’s gay every chapter and hound every man he sees. He also has no backstory and he’s always over-dramatic and sassy with dyed hair. It’s so disrespectful.

10 Likes

well glad to know in the story I work on I dont have any of those. not look wise nor personality.

3 Likes

It’s still not quite right since they usually have the dreaded neutral 05 / bright blue eyes combo lmao.

Poor bad boy, life is so hard because his parents are rich and he doesn’t live up to their expectations. Definitely gives him a good excuse to treat other people like dirt just for existing in his vicinity.

5 Likes

Lmao except you gave 2 characters brown eyes, which is 2 too many.

4 Likes

lol I thought the same thing.

2 Likes

I feel like the author makes the MC pretty tan when they’re supposed to portray as Caucasian white female lol

2 Likes

Hate that too. Espically when they dont live in a sundt place. And vacation to a sunny place dosent count. As who often have been on vacation doing nothing been in Sun i have never got an actual Brown tan

1 Like

Thank you for your service :bowing_woman:

2 Likes

The dyed hair thing, IDK why, but it gets to me. Like they’re supposed to be so quirky and loud and stuff

2 Likes