Typing is messed up in Writer Portal

I don’t know why, but when I try to type things some of the letters just don’t come up. I haven’t accidentally pressed “ins” or anything. For example, if I try to type “@cut to zone 2” some of the letters don’t register and it comes up as something like “@ct to zon 2”. This only happens when I’m trying to write my story, it doesn’t happen on any other website. How do I fix this?

1 Like

It could be an issue with your connection to the internet. Google Chrome is usually the best website to go on the portal because it runs the smoothest. I’ve had this issue sometimes and it I usually just have to wait for it to fix itself eventually. If the problem persists, I would be best to submit a help ticket here.

1 Like

@jazzy.episode1 the help ticket link provided by Phoenix_Hope is no longer functioning, please use this one to submit tickets! :grin:

thank you for the help!

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

No problem. :grin:

This most likely is just your internet connection running slow or your compute glitching out/running low on batteries. Also try restarting your computer, that should help. If that still doesn’t work, shut down your computer for like an hour and then come back.

I have the same problem on my phone. Try double tapping the letters that don’t show up, it works this way for me.