Tysm ily guys <3

(first of all, sorry if this is in the wrong section ehe)
hey im upset to be announcing this but im sure some of u saw it coming. im unmotivated. my mental health isn’t the best. episode just doesn’t excite me anymore. so im leaving the community. it, along with u guys, will always have a special place in my heart fr and i wanna thank u for everything! i never believed i’d get 1k+ reads. i wanna wish luck to episode royalty, ily guys i couldn’t have done any of this without u. im rly sorry to everyone i was working on stories with, i truly am, but i just can’t do it anymore. if u wanna continue talking to me, just dm me and i’ll send u my snap/insta. tysm for all the amazing memories i’ll cherish for life. goodbye i love u guys forever🥺 <3
—winter

8 Likes

take care and be safe! :fist::heartbeat:

1 Like

I don’t know you at all, but I’m sad to see you leave. If you need to definitely take a break (permanent or not) and put yourself first!

2 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

thank uu, u too <3

1 Like

aw ty <3

1 Like

i used to read episode sm but now i haven’t read it in months wow

1 Like

I left the community for over a week, and I felt wayyyy better. I like the people and writing. Just not the forums so much. I remember where I would just dream to be on the forums when I got off of school, now? I can go months without it.

2 Likes

good luck in life, lovely <33

1 Like

Aww, I don’t like to see other people leave, but I understand why you need to.

Take care, and I hope that you will start feeling better from this decision!

1 Like

damn
i used to be addicted to the forums but until today i hadn’t logged on in a month

1 Like

thank u, u too!

1 Like

aw tysm <3

1 Like

Closed: As per forum rules “goodbye” or “im leaving” threads are not allowed. Hope to see you back @WinterMoon05 :v: