Ugh..Writer's Block!

Ugh! Having a block right now!! Help! I need something to keep me writing, and going!

hehe same right here :sweat_smile: not good for my contest entry…

1 Like

oh boy…

I hoped that this weeks clothing could inspire me to write but it just won’t work…

1 Like

same, I was thinking about fantasy…

1 Like

with the new clothing?

1 Like

yes new clothing for fantasy.

1 Like

My mind is spinning with all of my revamped unpublished stories…

Telling me to “Pick me to finish write!” “No! Pick me! I was your second story!”

o I get what you mean yeah I hoped for some of that to or atleast something that could help with the contest like a prop of some kind of magnifying glass or something else

1 Like

that too I have like 4 unpublished stories hehe and 2 that I do together with a group …

1 Like

write on another scene . or go back and look over what you have written

1 Like

oh wow. Welp. I got like 4 but 5 since a new story is coming soon n my mind is filled with ideas.

I will start my classic story over which is a part 2 to my very first story. that way, i can continue with stories I have done first to the last. HM…:thinking:

1 Like

When faced with a decision (in your situation, continue writing one story or another), flip a coin! When the coin is in the air you’ll more than likely find yourself wanting one choice more than the other, or, when it lands, you’ll be happy about the outcome - or frustrated because you wanted the other one. Choose the one that you find yourself wanting to do after tossing a coin!

As for writer’s block, one piece of advice I’ve heard is just to write anyways - open up a clean google doc, or something similar, and let your mind run wild. You don’t have to read it over again, or share it, or do anything with it. Delete it when you’re done, if you want to. But it’s still something that you’ve written, and it should help get your creative juices flowing!

2 Likes

good advice! Thanks!!